55 : || Her Changing Personality ||

The soldiers went to their knees paying respect to the Surpreme Royal, as Panchali walked through the long corridors of the Palace.

The maids and servants passing by bowed, as they came across to their Crown Princess.

It was the gentle breeze that blew the long curtains of the corridor. Panchali had her eyes on her mobile, that she scrolled.

The entire area smelled of her intoxicating blue lotus fragrance, that emanated from her. The people around gazed at her in pure trance, at the heavenly beauty that she held.

With the same black saree from few moments back, and her open highlighted hair, that seemed too unusual and weird to them, still complimented her perfect fair skin tone.

The face of their Crown Princess shone differently, as they watched her walking in elegance with her signature cold expression.

The male guards and servants had their lips parted open in trance, as they gawked at the flawless face of Panchali. Her sharp jawline, perfectly shaped eyebrows, the eye lashes acted like a curtain hiding her enchanting ocean blue orbs.

No there was no lust emitting from single one of them, but only admiration. Well, the fear behind that, was known to them as well.

Widely known for her infamous coldness and rumoured as holding no feelings, were their illustrious Crown Princess Draupadi. And yes, it was the very same reason behind their fear.

Not to forget, she was the wife of the five invincible warriors, the Demi-Gods, themselves.

It was the time when the females, be it commoner or royals, were known by their husband's or father's fame.

But their Crown Princess successfully etched her personality in the pages of history as the one independent woman.

A sense of pride unfurled in the chest of Malini, as she threw proud glances at the other maids because of her status as the personal handmaiden of the most gorgeous woman of the world.

And in return gaining a good number of jealous looks.

She walked beside Panchali, throwing a look of her own superiority to the other maids. Typical competition among them!!

"We have arrived, Yuvrani." Malinin conveyed, as they entered the dining hall for breakfast.

But it was still some time left for that. And there was none, except Bhanumati, Kunti and Gandhari, who were checking on the dishes before to be served to the men of their family.

"Panchali? You're here?" Bhanumati asked in surprise, upon taking a notice of her friend's presence.

"Putri? Do you need anything?" Kunti asked warmly, herself being taken aback by the sudden presence.

"No Maa, I don't need anything. Malini told me that before the breakfast, you three check and serve the others. So, I thought to come and help you all." Panchali said, gaining amused smiles from the ladies.

"That's so thoughtful of you, my child. God bless you. And thanks a lot that you have come to help us." Gandhari expressed her gratitude.

"But Panchali, we can manage. You don't need to bother yourself." Bhanumati stated.

"No Bhanumati, I can help you in doing the chores. Just show me, I can manage by then." Panchali insisted with a straight voice.

"Let her do as she wishes, Bhanumati. My daughter is too mature to let you work alone, as we were about to depart." Kunti stated, pride lacing her tone.

"As you say, Kunti Mata. And you both can go now and rest for sometime before the puja." Bhanumati agreed, coming towards Panchali.

"We, the elder daughters-in-law can manage everything here." She added at last, giggling at her words.