26 : || The Next Generation ||

"This is not normal, Bhrata... I mean, something must have triggered her that she lost her senses." Sahdev declared, his voice was laced with seriousness along with a lot more worry about his wife, as he gazed softly at her motionless body.

Arjun brought her to the Pandava Bhawan, in his own chamber.

Her sudden unconsciousness made him worry to no end, while his brothers were also no less.

"What do you mean, Sahdev?" Bheem asked, through the dim light in the chamber.

Nakul exchanged a look with Sahdev, as he too was a doctor and could understand the situation well.

"Bhrata Arjun, do you exactly know why she fainted all of a sudden?" Nakul asked, instead, while they looked at Arjun for a proper answer.

"Exactly, she was totally fine when she went inside the chamber. But suddenly, what happened that she fainted. Why would she be triggered by anything?" Yudhisthir asked, more like to himself, to think for any better.

He sat beside her head, as his eyes beheld a lot of questions and doubts while he gazed at her.

The moment the soldier informed them about her being slipping into unconsciousness, he felt his heart stopping for a moment.

"I too couldn't understand, Jyest, what happened to her suddenly." Arjun started, recalling every single moment as his brothers looked at him to speak further.

"When she went inside the chamber, she was just worried about Bhabishree Bhanumati, but when she came out, she was anxious about something, and I, some what know, that the reason of her anxiousness was not Bhabishree anymore." Arjun's voice laced with seriousness amd suspicion, as he tried to recall the emotion that he noticed.

"But what may cause her so anxious that she got triggered so much." Bheem questioned out loudly, that arose in the mind of the other four.

"That's my question, what can trigger her so much that led her to this condition." Sahdev voiced out.

"When she came out of the chamber, she didn't answer any of our questions about the health of Bhabishree, because she already slipped into uneasiness." Arjun mentioned, as the others seemed to realize the same.

He continued, "I followed her to Aryan, and I was shocked, more precisely scared watching her."

"What do you mean, Arjun?" Yudhisthir asked, frowning. A certain uneasiness settled in his heart.

While Arjun sighed, "I don't know, Jyest, but it was as if she wasn't in her senses."

"Not in her senses?" Nakul asked, frowning.

"Yes, Nakul, it looked like she wasn't in her senses... She was murmuring something like... She couldn't save someone....or something like that... I-I can't remember properly." Arjun tried to remember hard but only her blurry voice reverberated in his mind.

Yudhisthir went up to Arjun, "Phalgun, try to remember what happened to her? Why she is laying like a lifeless? Arjun, she clearly isn't fine, something is disturbing her, I am damn sure about that, try to remember, what was she speaking, what happened there?"

Arjun tried to remember, "Jyest, she was telling like she failed as a daughter or something... Like she couldn't save someone dear to her."

"And?" Yudhisthir encouraged him.

"And like someone died and she couldn't save that person, and someone called Doll... Tch, Jyest, her own voice wasn't clear." Arjun informed, as a tensed silence fell into the room.

They gazed at the unconscious figure of Panchali, lying on the bed. Her face glowed as the Moonlight from the window fell directly over her face.

She had such a serene glow on her face that could make the Apsaras of heaven fall into shame.