54 : || Accepting Them Earnestly ||

The Sky looked majestic with the orange hue of the setting Sun. The rays were cast briefly through the open panels of windows in the large chamber of the Crown Prince.

The long curtains that successfully touched the floor, flew mildly with the synchronised light breeze of the evening.

While the four Pandava brothers were fighting with the sudden urge of the laughter that seemed to just burst out, only by looking at their one brother, who was famous among the women of the entire Aryavart for his charming personality.

Nakul's face marred pure horror, as he gazed at the floor while himself sitting on the bed.

Apparently he woke up just then, and the words said by Arjun, Bheem and Sahdev rang in his ear.

"Is it true, Jyest?" He asked, not believing anyone but his eldest brother.

He knew Yudhisthir won't lie ever, as he got a warm smile in return, "It's true, Priye Nakul."

Arjun smirked, as mischief unfurled in his mind, "Now think Nakul, if you ever try to flirt with other women, then trust me neither we three nor Jyest could save you from Yuvrani's wrath."

Nakul had his eyes wide open, as he looked shocked at his elder brother Arjun.

"What else. We can't save if she comes after you chasing with a stick, and beats you black and blue. Cause', we love ourselves too much to even try to interrupt her." Bheem joined, further scaring Nakul.

"Hey tweenie." Sahdev called, jest laced his tone, as he wrapped his hand around Nakul's shoulder.

"Listen, if you want to save your handsome self, if you want to save your charming personality then accept our suggestion and stop flirting with other maidens." He added, making Nakul scrunch his face.

He removed Sahdev's hands and got up from the bed, amusing his brothers to another level.

"You are the youngest. So, keep quiet." He tried to shut his twin's mouth.

However, Sahdev smirked, "Yeah, yeah and that youngest is just two minutes from you, right?"

Nakul rolled his eyes, trying to be savage but his acts successfully spread a round of laughter.

He ignored everyone and went up to Yudhisthir, "Jyest, you all said she, more like threatened that we all won't marry again, and that I should stop my flirty nature." The four of them shared an amused look, when Yudhisthir nodded slightly and a smirk formed in Nakul's face.

"What's cooking in that little brain of your little brother?" Bheem asked, squinting his eyes at Nakul.

"I had left flirting long before. But now the real fun begins when she challenges me." Madri-nandan stated, with a smirk.

"And I love challenges." He added.

While the others shared a confusing yet amusing look, Arjun questioned, "What are you going to do, Nakul?"

In return the smirk never washed from the latter's face, as he replied, "Just wait and watch, Bhrata."

However, what none of the four younger brothers noticed was how Yudhisthir turned serious, as if he got a brief idea about what Nakul was saying.

The elder twin was about to move out of the room with mischievous thoughts, when the eldest one called him.

"Wait Nakul." Yudhisthir stopped him, his voice carried a sudden seriousness that made his brothers frown.

He turned and gazed at his younger brother, "I don't know what made her thank and apologize to us. At the same time, I also don't know what made her say that she won't let any of us marry again. But you are grown up, so are we, to understand some things."