59 : || Her Punctual Nature ||

A loud banging on the door of the chamber, flinched the five brothers who were getting ready.

Their eyes marred worry and confusion, as they exchanged glances among them.

"I'm checking." Arjun assured, thinking all the worst possibilities and went up to the door.

Opening it, he came across a furious Panchali who glared at him with volts of intensity.

"Since the past half an hour I have been standing at the gates waiting for you all and you're here, chilling?" She asked in a loud rage filled voice.

Arjun blinked in shock and confusion.

Panchali barged into the chamber, pushing him aside who apparently was still in shock.

Phalgun looked back at her, as she stood in the middle of their chamber glaring at his four brothers like she did to him.

"What the hell is wrong with all of your punctuality? Didn't you confirm me to be present at the Palace gate by 3:00 PM? I was there by the time, but you all are here having a nice time." She shouted at them, glaring at each of her husbands.

Arjun came back and stood beside her, well maintaining some distance from her furious self.

"We didn't know you were waiting for us." Sahdev's soft guilty filled voice reached her, as she turned her vision to him.

"What's there to think, Sahdev?" She asked being biweldered. "Isn't it natural that we should maintain the time? And there I have been standing for half an hour."

"We are sorry. Actually we didn't think that you would be waiting for us like this." Yudhisthir apologized, feeling guilt.

Panchali sighed, calming her nerves, "Are we going to the market? Yes or No?"

"Yes, that's what Mata told us to do. And we are going." Bheem replied, baffling her more.

"Then, what are you all doing here after giving a confirmation that we would depart by 3:00 PM. And it's been more than half an hour now to be specific." She stated, being too irritated.

"We thought you would take time to get ready and that's why we told you an hour earlier, so that you can reach the Palace gate at the right time." Arjun stated softly, standing five feet away from her.

For some seconds Panchali just gazed at him. Literally watched him.

"And may I know what's the right time to go?" She asked in a cold voice.

"It's 4:00 PM." Arjun replied, his tone decreasing its volume as Panchali's glare increased.

She gritted her teeth in extreme irritation and anger.

Oh how great of them to think that she, the one who was known as the perfectionist, the one who was punctual at all times, would get late by one hour.

"Punctuality runs through my veins. Forget about one hour, I won't be late for even a minute." She declared glaring at them.

"I know the value of time unlike you all. You have wasted my half an hour and now not even a minute I would tolerate. Get going now." She stated, and turned her heels to go.

"But we aren't ready." Nakul spoke hurriedly, halting her in her steps.

Panchali turned sharply at him, "You guys aren't ready yet?"

Their silence was enough to give her answer.

Gritting her teeth in fury, she instructed, " Nevermind. You all are going in whatever you are wearing."