62 : || Under Intoxicated Condition ||

The bracelet slipped down from his hands, jerking him out of his thoughts.

Arjun blinked a few times picking it up and sighed for the umpteenth time, keeping it on the dressing table.

Their chamber was bathed in a soft glow of candles, which flickered every now and then.

Dark clouds covered the sky, hiding the precious Moon and ethereal stars, like a blanket. The wind blew vigorously as the trees swayed, carrying dust particles.

The four brothers exchanged glances among them, noticing his absentmindedness.

"What happened, Arjun? Where are lost always?" Bheem asked, pestering.

"Nothing, Bhrata. It's-"

"Since the last two days you have been saying the same thing, Bhrata Arjun." Nakul commented, shaking his head.

"Arjun." Yudhisthir called, his voiced laced with concern. "Is something bothering you?"

He shook his head, denying, "No Jyest Bhrata, it's just that I am having a feeling... Like, I think something is missing."

"Why do you say so, Bhrata?" Sahdev asked, frowning lightly.

Arjun considered for a moment, if he should say it or not but again they were his brothers. Keeping things away from them, won't be suitable.

"Uh- do you think Yuvrani came here that night?" He asked away.

"Which night?" Nakul asked, confusion marred his features.

"Two days back." He stated in a obvious tone.

Bheem sighed before speaking, "Two days. I don't know why but the air suddenly changed around us."

Arjun facepalmed at his words, "Bhrata Bheem, I am serious. Do you think she came here while we were asleep?"

"Correction- we were in an unusual sleep." Nakul commented in duh tone.

"But Arjun why are you asking about her presence?" Yudhisthir asked, completly ignoring Nakul.

"Don't know Bhrata if it's my misunderstanding or... I don't know what, but I think she came here while we were in a deep sleep." He stated, thinking about his feeling.

He didn't know why but as if his subconscious pointed that she came to him.

Some vague words, precisely in her voice seemed to not leave his mind.

He didn't know why but he felt some kind of warmth all of a sudden. It was different, unusual but felt weirdly nice to him.

The lingering soft texture over his forehead seemed to tease him too many times. It was as if his subconscious knew something and felt it, which he couldn't decipher.

"To be honest, even I felt it." Sahdev voiced out, pulling his brother out of his thoughts.

"Isn't it? See, I knew that she came." Arjun seemed to be in relief.

Nakul looked at both of them, a pout forming on his lips, "Then, why didn't I feel that?"

He grabbed a dumfounded expression from his brothers because of his whining tone.

"But just tell me what's a big deal in that? I truly want to know now. Even if she came, it's alright. She's our wife and entering in our chamber is her sole right." Bheem stated. He was so perplexed by the behaviour of his younger brothers.

He meant, she was their wife and coming to their chamber wasn't a big deal, now was it?

"No Bheem. There is something more to that." Yudhisthir stated, his voice calm and composed.