36 : || Their Slow Realization ||

Suggestion Alert : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK :-

* I am not aware of the story of Mata Kushmanda, and hence I have taken the story content from Google. (Honestly, I copy- pasted and I don't feel ashamed to admit because, here, I am just being honest.)

* Before any of you bashes me about not knowing the story of the Supreme Goddess, ( I know none of you would do that ) let me clear that I am a BENGALI, and here we only worship Devi Durga. So, I am only aware of her story.

***

The Moon shone brightly in the sky, surrounded by billions of stars, depicting that darkness could be mesmerizing as well.

Conch shells echoed throughout the city of Hastinapur, signifying the auspicious fourth night of  Navratri.

The people gathered in the Royal Palace to seek blessings from Devi Kushmanda.

The Mangal Arti started, as the people swayed with devotion, their heart filled with divinity for the Supreme Goddess.

Krishna was once again asked to recite the story of Mata Kushmanda and hence everyone sat on the ground to listen to the divine story.

"The time dates back when the cosmos was nothing more than an infinite dark nothingness. Within the endless void, a sublime light emerged slowly. Gradually the source of this light crystallized into a magnificent female form- that of Mata Kushmanda." He paused for a moment, only to find there was a complete silence all around.

After all the people had their attention only on the story of the Goddess, who created the very Universe.

"Devi Kushmanda smiled and the suffused light began sprouting with life. Galaxies, planets, plants, animals, humans- everything began to come into life. It was Adi Parashakti, the primordial Shakti who took the form of Maa Kushmanda to re- initiate life in the cosmos."

Shree Hari Narayan smiled, as he recited His sister's beautiful creation to the creation itself- the humans, plants, animals.

"She is the mother who bore the little great cosmic egg of all creation. She is the source of all energy, all light, all warmth and all life."

"Devi Kushmanda created all the Universe and settled her Shakti in the Surya Mandal powering the Sun to provide light and warmth to the Universe. As the source of light, Mata Kushmanda is said to direct the Sun God, Bhagwan Surya. She lives in the Sun's core and it is Her luminosity that brightens the Sun."

"Mata Kushmanda also carries the name Surya Mandala Antarvardhini, meaning the one who resides within the Surya Mandal, due to this reason."

"After creating the Universe, Devi Kushmanda is said to have created the other powerful deities - the three  Mahashaktis, from Her smile alone."

"From the left eye of Mata Kushmanda, Devi Maha-Kali emerged. From the right eye, Devi Maha-Saraswati emerged and from Her third eye, Devi Maha-Lakshmi emerged."

"And hence, Mata Kushmanda is known as the 'smiling' Goddess. She is the Goddess of purification and Tapasya for spiritual aspirants, giving heat and light to purify all our deeds."

"Jai Mata Kushmanda..!!" With this, Krishna ended the story as eveeyone once again swayed with devotion.

The offerings were distributed among the Royals and subjects.

"By the way, don't think that we have forgotten about your special breakfast, Bhrata." Dusshala teased, while having the prasad.

"Yes, exactly... We want every detail of that sweet moment." Subhadra demanded.