25 : || Her PTSD Syndrome ||

The environment was filled with tension and Bhanumati's painful screams.

Panchali and Aryan halted before the chamber and the heart wrenching screams of Bhanumati pierced their hearts.

The faces only depicted how worried they were for Bhanumati.

"Hold patience, my son. Everything will be alright. Putri Bhanumati will be fine and so will your child." Dhritarashtra tried to assure the soon-to-be father but the husband in his son, couldn't think properly.

The Royal Mid Wife came out of the chamber as Nakul and Sahdev handed over the medicine to her.

While returning, her eyes landed over Panchali.

"Yuvrani, you came!? Please come inside, Rajkumari Bhanumati was asking about you." Informing so, she immediately went inside without waiting for her or anyone else to say anything.

Everyone looked at Panchali while she herself looked shocked and confused.

"Putri, go inside. She's asking for you." Bhism said, his voice laced with softness and affection with a mixture of nervousness and restlessness.

"But, me- how- I mean, why...?" She stuttered, not knowing what to do and how to react at that point of time.

"She needs you, Putri. Don't think much,go inside." Vidur said, assuring her.

But she didn't seem to be assured. Her face resembled anxiousness. Bhanumati's screams were not helping either.

"Bhabishree Bhanumati needs you." A soft voice of Yudhisthir amidst the loud screams of Bhanumati, reached Panchali.

She turned her eyes to the eldest Pandava. His eyes and his words kind of assured her.

She exhaled a deep breath, stepping ahead and opening the door of the chamber.

The screams felt louder than earlier. The bed was covered with white curtains.

The silhouette of Bhanumati being restless in pain, Kunti and Gandhari trying to console her and the Royal Mid Wife giving suggestions, was noticeable.

She closed the door behind and forwarded her feet towards the bed.

She gulped, certain flashbacks played with the peace of her mind.

As she stood beside the bed, her silhouette grabbed the ladies attention.

"Panchali... Panchali, you came... Ahh... Please... Sit be-beside me... Panchali..." Bhanumati called her, her voice depicted how much of a pain she was tolerating.

The would be mother's voice broke Panchali's stupor. She removed the curtain and sat beside Bhanumati's head.

Her hand was immediately held tightly out of pain.

She eyebrows were crouched, the pain seen by her was getting intolerable.

This was familiar.

This had already happened.

But it was something else.

"Panchali..." Bhanumati's voice once again broke her reverie.

"Yes" She placed her other hand over Kalinga Princess's head, which was covered with sweat.

"Panchali... Li-listen... If something ha-happens to me.."

"Bhanumati, don't say this, Putri. You will be fine. Don't utter such inauspicious words." Gandhari immediately said.

"Putri, your child is waiting to come out. And at this hour you should think positive rather than uttering such words." Kunti said, trying to console her.