45 : || Dusshala's Unusual Demeanor ||

DISCLAIMER : There are some scenes in this part that can be disturbing. Hence, read at your own risk.

The Moon shone brightly in the night sky surrounded by constellations, giving a sense of serenity to the viewers

Royals were getting themselves a last touch of dress up before joining everyone at the venue.

The souls of the devotees were filled with exuberance and compassion, as the night signified and dedicated to Goddess Mahagauri.

"Why are you smiling creepily, Bhrata Nakul?" Dusshala asked, getting inside the chamber.

"Well, after a long time, our wishes got fulfilled, so not only me, but all five of us are happy." Nakul said, with a smile that carried mischeif.

With utter confusion, Dusshala looked at the other four Pandavas, to find different expressions.

Yudhisthir had a small smile, not reacting much to Nakul's words, while Bheem had a smirk and Arjun rolled his eyes, still agreeing with Nakul. However, Sahdev just sat there quietly, apparently lost in his thoughts.

"But will anyone of you tell me, why?" Dusshala asked, being immense confused.

Arjun rolled his eyes again, and went to Dusshala, keeping his hands around her shoulders, "Oh, my innocent sister, we are glad because that Aryan is finally gone."

The reaction from Dusshala was immediate, as she frowned and got out of the hold, being offended, "Bhratashree."

"It's not the matter to rejoice that Aryan has gone back to Saurashtra. His father is not well. And he is quite tensed about Maharaj's health. It's a very crucial time for them." She said it all in one go.

Her face didn't hold any humour like usual times. She was already upset about his departure, and the words of her brothers were acting liks a salt on her wound.

"Dusshala, what's wrong with you?" Bheem asked, after exchanging some frowning looks from his brothers

"Yeah, exactly, me and Bhrata Arjun was just kidding. Why are you reacting like this?" Nakul asked, being sceptical about Dusshala's behaviour.

"But everything is not funny, Bhrata Nakul. Some times words spoken in jest, may not be humourous to other people. Everytime, your these jesting words are not okay." Dusshala said, raising her voice.

"Dusshala, calm down. Is there any problem?" Yudhisthir tried to make her understand, frowning at her behaviour, which was so not usual according to her nature.

"Yes, Jyest. There is a problem. Everytime how Bhrata Nakul, Bhrata Arjun and Bhrata Bheem taunt Aryan is not okay. I am surprised how can you not say anything to them? Why aren't you stopping them from insulting Aryan? This needs to end, Bhratashree." Dusshala was annoyed for sure.