12 : || Her Abnormal Behaviour ||

"Won't you have your dinner?" Yudhishthir's voice made her look up from her laptop, only to find them standing at her doorstep.

"No." Passing a cold reply, she went back to her work.

They looked at each other before Arjun asked her permission, "May we come in?"

This made Panchali again to raise her vision towards them and for a few seconds it lingered on them.

They asked permission to enter her room. Impressive!!

"Come in." Giving them permission, she again went back to her work.

They stepped inside her room. The cold wind blowed making the long curtains of the huge windows, fly with it's sync.

Their eyes moved towards her, half sitting on the bed, wearing a foreign dress they couldn't decipher. Her hair was tied in a half bun and she wore her eye glass. A duvet covering till her waist.

That something was kept on her lap towards which she was looking as if it was the most important thing to her at that moment. And she was taping her fingers over it.

The room was covered in darkness, only the moonlight was the source of the light.

"Bhrata Bheem has brought Kheer. Please have this, at least." Sahdev spoke cautiously, in an attempt to break the silence.

She paused typing hearing a word. Kheer ?

Dismissing a quick flashback that haunted her and made her uncomfortable, she raised her eyes towards Sahdev and then towards Bheem who carried a bowl.

"T-take that away." Her three words carried order that dared them to oppose. But they missed that she stuttered.

"I made -" Bheem was harshly interrupted by her.

" I said take that away." She screamed, removing the duvet and got up from the bed, flinching them slightly.

They immediately removed their vision from her as she wore a black shorts and a loose crop top, showing her belly button and revealing her bra strap on her right shoulder as the top was strapless on one side.

She marched towards Bheem and stood in front of him. She was going to throw the bowl from his hands.

Her actions were noticed not only by Bheem but also by the other four.

Her breaths became fast while gazing at the bowl full of Kheer.

She couldn't make it out. She couldn't forward her hand to throw the bowl of Kheer.

Flashbacks from the past kept on disturbing her at that moment.

I have made Kheer for you dear. Won't you have this?

Sweat beads started forming on her forehead as she kept her gaze over the Kheer bowl that Bheem was holding.

From now onwards you will not face any problem regarding your sleep.

Whispers from the past made her stumble, making her take a step back.

"Panchali! " They uttered her name together seeing her behave abnormally.

They couldn't understand what suddenly happened to her. Why was she behaving like she was scared for some reason.

See I made Kheer for you so that you can have a nice sleep without any disturbance.

Panchali's hands shook as the flashbacks bothered her. Her lips trembled while her eyes beheld fear.

This Kheer will make you get such a deep sleep that you will never be able to wake up again....