3 : || Will She Understand ? ||

"Welcome to the Dangerous Life Ahead, dear husbands."

Saying so she stormed out of the room while five of them felt a knot forming in their stomachs, hearing her voice that echoed in their mind.

The door slammed hard, making a loud noise as she went out of the room, burning in pure rage.

Yudhisthir turned his gaze to his brothers, only to find them staring at him, with a whirlpool of emotions in their eyes.

Except Bheem, who was still standing with his bowed head.

He forwaded his legs, towards Bheem, slowly.

Raising his hands, he slowly caressed his second younger brother's cheek, where she slapped.

"Did it hurt ?" He asked in a whispering tone still caressing, to which Bheem raised his eyes to meet his elder brother's ones, nodding slightly.

"Not her slap but her words. Her actions. Her thoughts." Bheem said, in the same tone as his brother.

He gulped the lump that formed in his throat before asking, "Bhrata, did I really touched her inappropriately ?"

Yudhisthir being startled by the question, shaked his head in denial as he immediately said, "No Bheem. Don't think so low of yourself. You just did what you should. You showed the courage what we couldn't. You, me, all five of us, know the fact that she was wrong here. She was thinking wrong, her actions were wrong."

"Then, why did she slapped me like I have tried to mo..." Bheem trailed off as he couldn't complete the sentence. Tears fell down from his eyes.

Yudhisthir hugged him as Bheem wept in his elder brother's embrace.

A lone tear slipped from the eldest's eyes as this was the second time Bheem wept in his life.

The first time was when their father, the former king of Hastinapur, King Pandu died.

The world's strongest man weeping in his elder brother's warm embrace on his wedding night. Irony ?

It is !

The other three joined them in a group hug, trying to share the pain they felt in their heart, hearing such accusations from the only woman they married.

Meanwhile, Panchali marched to where she herself didn't know. She just wanted to go as far as possible from that room where they were.

Soldiers guarding the corridors, sat down on their one knee as a sign of respect when Panchali passed through the corridors.

When she went, they looked at each other. Only one question on their mind, Shouldn't the princess spend the night in her room with the Hastinapur princes ?

They shrugged off thinking it was the matter of royals and they shouldn't interfere.

Moments passed as she reached the third floor. The blood red carpet, on the floor was slightly wet as some droplets of rain fell over it.

A specific door was slightly opened that caught her attention. Isn't this where Aryan is alloted to stay ?

Her thoughts were confirmed when she looked through the opened area of the door.