16 : || Misunderstandings And Manipulation ||

The Pandavas were more than glad that they were freed from the injustice that was going to happen with them.

Thanks to their Pitamah for the same.

Currently they were in the Royal Court dwelling with their good for nothing cousin and his shameless uncle, who fails to do any responsibilities of his own Kingdom and stays in his own sister's in-law's kingdom and palace.

"According to the rules, Rajkumar Duryodhan, your position as Crown Prince has already been nullified with the arrival of the former Crown Prince of Hastinapur. It will be better for you if you can accept the fact as early as possible." Bhism spoke loudly making the younger four Pandavas to smirk at him while the Kauravas were burning in anger.

Yudhishthir being the eldest had to perform his duty towards Hastinapur but Duryodhan was his brother and looking at his face at that time, he felt bad for the latter.

Karn also felt sorry for his friend, Duryodhan but also knew for the fact that Yudhishthir was better than his friend.

His relation with the Pandavas were never bad instead they used to get along very well but after the fire incident in Varnavart, he couldn't match their gazes. For he knew that it was no accident but a clear murder attempt.

He sighed looking at the growing tension in the court room.

He couldn't understand the fight between the brothers. That was so pathetic !!

As a close associate of Duryodhan, he knew how much injustice happened with the Pandavas yet the five brothers endured everything with no fuss, forgiving Duryodhan for every of his crimes.

Yes, he would never regret to admit that his dear friend attempted too many crimes, not "mistakes". All thanks to the evil thick headed Gandhar King, who had been manipulating Duryodhan from his early childhood against the Pandavas.

After a lot of arguments and with no other option left for the blind King, Dhritarashtr announced, "I, Maharaj Dhritarashtr, hereby announce Pandu Putra Yudhishthir as the Yuvraj of Hastinapur."

"Congratulations Jyest !!" Yudhishthir was congratulated by his four younger brothers who hugged him, one after another.

"Yuvraj Yudhishthir ki-" "Jai!"
"Yuvraj Yudhishthir ki-" "Jai! "

(All hail, Crown Prince Yudhishthir !!)

Dhritarashtr's announcement made the commoner to hail until he made them stop, raising his hands.

The blind king couldn't tolerate those hails for his nephew. It made his blood boil. According to him, those were meant for his eldest son.

While Duryodhan felt pure rage running through his veins. He was going to barge out from the Court, when Karn held him back.

"It's against the rules of the Royal Court. Calm down, Mitra." Karn spoke while Duryodhan tried to cool down. The key word being tried.

"Yuvraj Yudhishthir, please take the position of Crown Prince of Hastinapur." Vidur spoke out loud, indicating the royal seat of the Crown Prince of Hastinapur.

Duryodhan formed a tight fist, watching his cousin taking the seat which was meant for him.

His veins on his hands and neck popped out due to the anger he felt while Bhanumati gazed at her husband in concern, from the balcony like extension in the Court room reserved only for Royal women.

She did notice how her husband was obsessed with the throne in her one and half years of marriage with him.

She was fearing this day from the very first that when his obsession will be crushed, he would be heartbroken.