4

Jiang Feng was originally the marshal of the empire. According to his own plan, he should spend his long life on the battlefield. Unfortunately, fate is not as good as fate. He was severely injured during a mission to Blue Star and suffered a mental breakdown and could no longer go to the battlefield. After recuperating for a period of time, he took on the task of helping members of the special forces train their combat awareness in a holographic game called "Spiritual Realm".

  Tonight, Jiang Feng made an appointment with several team members to go to Black Tiger Ridge and other dungeons to watch their training, and by the way, he could get materials to upgrade his natal sword.

  When Jiang Feng was riding Mo Yu Qilin and passed the stone bridge that was necessary to go to Black Tiger Ridge, he suddenly saw a weak NPC vendor lying on the ground and reaching out to him.

  "He wants to sell me something?"

  Jiang Feng was sending messages to the team members who were going to train, and then he turned his attention away from the light screen when he heard a weak voice coming from the side.

  Although he didn't specifically listen to what the hawker was saying, his awareness trained on the battlefield was enough for him to capture what the hawker said.

  "Good-hearted Taoist priest, please buy one..."

  Jiang Feng glanced around and found that although the hawker was dressed in dusty coarse cloth and had the simplest bun, his delicate face was different from the other NPCs. Jiang Feng raised his eyebrows slightly and patted the black jade unicorn to stop it.

  Because Jiang Feng's aura was too strong, the onlookers took the initiative to make way for a passage.

  Lan Yan, who was lying on the ground with his hands stretched out, saw that the Krypton guy actually came over. He was so moved that he was about to cry. He really wanted to blow up the broken boxes in his stall, but unfortunately his current physical strength did not allow it.

  "Taoist Priest, the box costs 6 yuan and 8 dollars each..." Lan Yan mustered up all his strength and could only say this most crucial sentence.

  "I want them all."

  Lan Yan only saw the shining golden swordsman sect player say three words expressionlessly. Suddenly he was resurrected with full health as if he had been hit with chicken blood. His chest was no longer tight and his head ached. He was in the warehouse. The broken box was traded with the ones at the stall to this cool kryptonian swordsman.

  There are a total of 1,060 broken boxes, each worth 6.8 yuan, which means the transaction is worth 7,208 spirit beads.

  Lan Yan looked at the transaction interface nervously. He was not sure whether the kryptonian swordsman would agree to the deal in the end. After all, no one who was short of money would be happy to be taken advantage of.

  But obviously the sword cultivator Lan Yan met was a kind-hearted man. When he saw the sword cultivator, he paid and took away all the broken boxes without blinking an eye, and then rode away on the black jade unicorn Juechen.

  "Thank you, Taoist Priest! Taoist Priest gave birth to the meteorite crystal!" Lan Yan shouted with gratitude as he looked at the back of Jianxiu leaving gracefully.

  "Damn it! That was the master of spiritual summoning just now!"

  "I-go! The spiritual master actually bought that pile of garbage?!"

  "God, look at me, I also have a broken box!"

  When the shadow of the sword cultivator was no longer visible, a burst of exclamations broke out from the crowd of onlookers. Lan Yan took advantage of the chaos and quietly slipped out of the crowd and walked towards the direction of the Black Tiger Ridge dungeon to pick up the people.