25

With Jiang Feng around, when Lan Yan broke out from his flying peak on the Moyu Qilin, no player dared to catch up blatantly. The two of them quickly flew to the teleportation array outside the gate of Huichun Tower, and arrived at Jade Dragon City through the teleportation array. The rejuvenation building.

  Lan Yan just walked out of the teleportation array and opened the door. When he looked up, he saw the shopkeeper standing outside the door with a smile, waiting.

  The shopkeeper saluted Lan Yan respectfully: "I've seen my uncle."

  Lan Yan was almost startled by the shopkeeper who suddenly appeared in front of him. He was stunned for a moment before he realized that the "junior uncle" was calling him.

  "The shopkeeper came just in time," Lan Yan did not forget that he had equipment to sell when he went to Hui Chunlou. He greeted the shopkeeper and said, "I have something to ask you."

  The shopkeeper bowed and said, "Master, please give me your instructions."

  "I have a few things here that I want to sell. It just so happens that Huichun Building has a rule of holding an auction, so I want to ask you to help me auction these things together." Lan Yan said as he took out Danxia Yinlu San from the warehouse. The set was handed over to the shopkeeper, and he took out the black iron fan and the magical elixir furnace. He smiled at the shopkeeper and said, "These are the things I want to ask the shopkeeper to help auction. The sooner the better, and of course the price will be higher." The higher the better."

"This, this, this..." The shopkeeper tremblingly took the Danxia Yinluo three-piece suit, holding the clothes carefully with both hands for fear of making a mistake, and said with an embarrassed look on his face, "Uncle, this is Elder Mei and How can you auction the robe that Elder Chuan specially prepared for you?"

  "Oh, don't worry. I will explain to Senior Sister Qiu Yi and Senior Brother Qiu Ku. I guarantee that you will not be implicated." Lan Yan assured the shopkeeper by patting his chest.

  "But, but..." The shopkeeper still didn't agree.

  "Oh, shopkeeper, stop it," Lan Yan took out a bottle of fine elixir from the warehouse that Sichuan Qiuyi gave to the elders of Huichunlou, and then put the bottle into the shopkeeper's hand. "Just think of it as doing me a big favor."

  "Young uncle can't do it! I can't do it!" The shopkeeper looked at the extra elixir specially used by the elders of Huichunlou in his arms and his eyebrows jumped, and he quickly returned the medicine bottle to Lan Yan, "Since the young uncle has spoken, I will do it for you." Junior uncle just puts things out for auction, there will be an auction in the building tonight, I promise to do what junior uncle told me well!"

  Although the elixir was good, the shopkeeper was very reluctant to give it back, but how could he dare to accept a bottle of elixir as big as the junior uncle's for such a trivial matter.

  "Thank you very much, shopkeeper. If you need anything in the future, feel free to come to me." Lan Yan put the elixir into the warehouse and patted the shopkeeper on the shoulder with a smile.

  Suddenly, Lan Yan saw a red number "99" popping up above the shopkeeper's head.

  "Thank you, uncle!" The shopkeeper immediately beamed with joy after hearing Lan Yan's words. He saluted Lan Yan and quickly left with the three-piece set of Danxia Yilu and two other pieces of equipment to prepare for the auction.

  "Can this also increase my favor?" Lan Yan looked at the shopkeeper's leaving figure and was confused, "Why did he increase his favor by himself before I sent out the elixir, and he increased it so much in one go?"