9

Da Fei and Da Monk knew Brother Xiao's skills more thoroughly than the boss. When Lan Yan felt that Jiang Feng's eyes no longer fell on him, he found that Brother Xiao was already under the attack of Da Fei and Da Monk. There was only a trace of blood left, and finally the great monk sent Brother Xiao away with a stroke of his Zen staff.

  Brother Xiao groaned and lay on the ground completely motionless. At this time, the boss's blood volume was also cleared.

  "Hmph, even if you have some skills, she is right."

  The silver-tailed black tiger took one last look at the fox mask hanging on Lan Yan's head, turned around and walked away coolly.

  After clearing the Black Tiger Ridge copy, a large golden treasure box appeared on the ground.

  "Hurry up and open the box!" Brother Xiao was lying dead on the ground, but now he could speak aloud, "Let me see what good things this smelly tiger will give to compensate for my losses."

  "Yes, drive quickly, drive quickly." Da Fei also urged excitedly.

  Lan Yan did not hesitate and opened the treasure chest dropped by the Silver-tailed Black Tiger under the watchful eyes of several people.

  Da Fei and the others never expected that the server-wide announcement would pop up again at this moment.

  [Announcement: Congratulations to the players Summoning Soul, Disaster, Flying Leg Hair, Leader's Hair, and the First Commander of Mysterious Laws for defeating the Silver-tailed Black Tiger in the Black Tiger Ridge dungeon and obtaining the rare material Wood Fire Fragments. 】

  "..."

  Everyone looked at the announcement on the light screen and was speechless for a while.

  "Brother Huoshui, you can't be the son of the boss of Galaxy Games!" Brother Xiao, who was lying straightly facing the ground, couldn't help it, and asked angrily, "Why can you continue to work in a low-level book like Black Tiger Ridge?" Rare twice??"

  Da Fei and Lao Zheng also looked at Lan Yan with indignant expressions.

  "Hehehehe..." Lan Yan smiled awkwardly and took a step back to seek a sense of security next to Jiang Feng.

  He can't always say "No, I'm not the son of the current Galaxy Games boss, but I am the shareholder and level planner of the previous Galaxy Games." Moreover, in the previous dungeons of "Spiritual Realm", in addition to the meteorite crystals which are indeed very rare and difficult to encounter, the drop rate of synthetic materials such as wood fire fragments, which require ninety-nine pieces to synthesize a complete flame, It is still much higher than the Sky Meteor Crystal. Generally, players can encounter it once by brushing Black Tiger Ridge several times.

  Little did Lan Yan know that this Galaxy Game was even crazier than his previous company. Even the drop rate of fire fragments in the wood was adjusted to a level that could be announced by the whole server.

  However, when Brother Xiao said this, of course he did not really think that Lan Yan was the son of the owner of Galaxy Games. He took advantage of Da Fei and Lao Zheng's attention to be diverted, and hurriedly said: "I want Mu Zhonghuo, the one that fascinated the fox just now You all got the good things, it's my turn this time!"

  Only then did Da Fei and Lao Zheng realize that they had fallen into the trap. One after another, they went up and kicked the cunning peacock. Seeing Brother Xiao lying on the ground and blowing his hair but unable to do anything about it, they felt in their hearts. Finally feel comfortable.