16

Because Lan Yan posted the guide at a good time, leaving just enough time for the players who saw it to find Xiaohua to take the task, so not long after his stall was set up, he saw people coming to the village chief to take the follow-up task.

  Lan Yan's mission prop package this time can only be priced in spirit stones, because these props are set to be traded with spirit stones at most. They don't look like they can be sold, but he sits leisurely. Fans behind the stalls don't worry at all. After all, there are always players in the game who are willing to spend money to buy their time.

  However, he did not expect that more people would come to take the hidden mission than he thought, because many high-level players from the Sword Sect invited many people from the studio to open the door in order to get the Geng Gold Crystal that they did not know if they had. Use a new account to complete tasks.

  When Lan Yan saw that a player had already received a collection task from the village chief, he immediately took out a price wooden sign made last night from the warehouse and inserted it next to the stall.

  "Don't miss it if you're passing by. The mission prop packages are sold at cheap prices!" Lan Yan began to shout out to the group of players who received the mission without any baggage. "The package props are 3 pieces of spiritual stones each. Each package has a black back. 20 fish, 5 gold-patterned bamboos, and 30 pieces of bluestone, all at a reasonable price. If you get a fake one, you'll get ten percent off if you get a fake one!"

  As expected by Lan Yan, players who started to earn money as soon as they entered the game looked over curiously after hearing his street stall advertisement.

  "Clearout sale! The box of the Soul-Calling God's Meteorite Crystal does not cost 6 yuan or 8. You only need 6 spirit beads to take home!" Seeing that someone was already walking this way, Lan Yan increased his efforts to pull Jiang Feng's hand. The tiger sells his broken box.

There is no way. In the game, except for the props sold in the official mall that need to be purchased with spirit beads, the only props that players can buy and sell are box-type props that can be opened and customized into spirit beads for trading. The rest can be customized into spirit stones at most. However, Lingzhu and Star Coins are exchangeable at the same price, which means that earning Lingzhu is the most cost-effective, so Lan Yan will not give up his broken box business. After all, he only needs to pick up these boxes randomly on the world map. It can be dropped, which can be said to be very convenient.

  "A box of meteorite crystals?! Is it real or fake?" The first player to come over looked at the broken boxes on the stall in disbelief. No matter how hard they thought, they didn't think that these boxes could produce good things.

  "Fidelity!" Lan Yan assured by patting his chest, and then clicked on the screenshot of the announcement of Zhaohun using a worn-out box to get a meteorite crystal to show to the players in front of the booth, "Although the one that was opened may not be a meteorite crystal, But it can indeed come out."

  "Damn it, it can actually be opened!" The player who came from behind almost dropped his jaw when he saw the screenshot.

  "What is the drop rate of this box, and how many can be opened to yield meteorite crystals?" The first player to come over asked, pointing to the box on Lan Yan's booth.

  Lan Yan thought to himself that the drop rate of course depends on how many boxes the buyer buys. Unless it is the Chosen One, players who normally open this kind of box will not be able to find rare materials like meteor crystals even if they open and close the server. But what he sells is different. He can secretly send tasks to players at the price they buy, and send frozen materials in his warehouse to buyers in the form of task rewards.