15

Geng Gold Crystal is a rare material that Jiang Feng needs to use when upgrading his natal sword. The drop rate is not higher than that of Sky Meteor Crystal. He needs a lot of Geng Gold Crystal and Sky Meteor Crystal to upgrade his Sky Splitter. So until now, there are still a lot of materials that have not been saved.

  "These spirit stones are for you." Jiang Feng placed the opened treasure box in his hand on the treasure box in Lan Yan's arms and said.

  "Really give it to me?" There were a lot of spiritual stones in a box, and Lan Yan didn't expect Jiang Feng to give them all to him.

  "This is enough for me." Jiang Feng gestured to Lan Yan with the Geng Gold Crystal in his hand.

  "Okay, thanks."

  It can be said that Lan Yan has never been so short of money in his two lifetimes, so he was not polite to Jiang Feng and accepted all the spiritual stones in the box. Looking at the bank, there were actually five thousand more spirit stones, which was fifty times higher than the reward they originally set. It seemed that the difficulty of the tomb robber mobs had been raised.

  Jiang Feng's box can contain five thousand spirit stones, so there may be more in his box.

  Lan Yan reached out to the unopened treasure chest in his arms with high spirits. Just as he was about to see what other mission rewards he had received besides the letter of recommendation, his face suddenly turned pale and he bowed his head.

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Feng asked with a frown when he saw Lan Yan hunched over and silent.

  "Ah, it's okay," Lan Yan paused for a while before replying. He suppressed the discomfort and stood up and said, "Maybe it's because I've been online for too long and I'm a little tired."

  "Then you log off and rest, and I will log off too." Jiang Feng's tone did not allow for negotiation.

  Lan Yan nodded: "Yeah, you get off first, and I'll get off after I open the box."

  Jiang Feng urged Lan Yan again and immediately logged off.

  Lan Yan was relieved when he saw Jiang Feng's figure disappearing into a point of light. He leaned on a big tree behind him and sat on the ground, breathing heavily. The treasure box that had not yet been opened slipped from his hand to the ground. Rolling to the side, the buzzing in his ears seemed to explode directly in his head, and his temples on both sides were beating hard.

  After another ten minutes, Lan Yan finally released his grip on the fabric on his chest, and his expression gradually returned to normal.

  Lan Yan exhaled heavily and said to himself: "This is too ordinary. According to real world time, the interval is less than a day. I won't be able to live for a few days, right?" No. It's his fault for being worried, because he didn't get sick so frequently during the period before the accident.

  He thought about it for a while but couldn't think of a reason. The only thing he could do now was to make more money in the game to pay the treatment fee, so as not to be extubated and thrown out of the treatment room because of too much debt.

"Oh, no matter what, as long as you don't die, you can make more money. It's always good to be alive."

  Lan Yan patted his cheek, and after regaining consciousness, he neatly opened the treasure box left aside.

  The treasure chest is filled with spiritual stones, gold and silver, and there is an alchemy furnace on top. Next to the alchemy furnace is a letter of recommendation for the Huichun Building.