58

Lan Yan and Jiang Feng were going to Wenqing Valley for a two-person mission, so they stopped by the Huichun Building in Jade Dragon City when they left the mountain.

  Although he had previously told Wang Xiuzhi, who wanted to work at Luoxia Peak, that he would get a reply in two days, he said so at that time just because Lan Yan was not sure whether he could recruit Wang Xiuzhi. Now he got the exact information from Meichuan Qiuku. Of course, Lan Yan chose to prepare Luoxia Peak's manpower as soon as possible. The spiritual veins of Luoxia Peak have been planted, and Lan Yan is so heartbroken that he can't sleep even if he doesn't dig it for a day.

  Wang Xiuzhi was still anxiously waiting for Lan Yan's reply in the Huichun Tower, but he didn't expect that in less than a day, he was told that he could pack up and enter the peak. He hurried to Luoxia Peak to take up his post with a dazed look on his face.

  Wenqing Valley is located in the south of the entire Qianyang continent map. Among the ten major sects, it is closest to Wanshengmen. It is in a huge natural canyon outside the sphere of influence of Wanshengmen.

  The entrance to the canyon is a sea of ​​flowers. There are several meandering streams interspersed in the sea of ​​flowers for players to row and check in and take photos. It is a very romantic thing for a young couple to go boating in the sea of ​​flowers. Of course, when Lan Yan and the others originally planned this map, they purely thought that this kind of attraction could increase players' gold earning rate for water mounts.

  I have to say that the colleague who made this suggestion at that time had a good grasp of the player's mentality. As soon as the new map of Wenqing Valley was released, the water mounts released during the same period were popular among players. Even Lan Yan's account I also stocked up on a few things.

  "You need to put on a disguise," Lan Yan sat on the crystal-clear Spirit Beast Master, looked at Jiang Feng, and then said slowly, "Your personal characteristics are so obvious that all players in the server can recognize you at a glance. There are so many players checking in in the Qingqing Valley, you will definitely be surrounded when you enter like this."

Lan Yan was sure that what he said was the truth, but he was just a little careful. After all, this was considered a couple's mission. Who would want to be surrounded by a lot of bright light bulbs?

  Jiang Feng didn't speak. He silently took out a dark cloak and put it on himself. His figure perfectly blended with his black mount, the black jade unicorn.

  After cleaning himself up, Jiang Feng turned his attention to the alchemist who was still full of immortal energy. He raised his brows slightly, and his meaning was very clear.

  Lan Yan met Jiang Feng's gaze and took a look at his Xiaoyue Hanshan three-piece suit. He understood in his heart, and immediately changed his clothes with one click and put on the coarse cloth that came with the novice village again. He was instantly banished from the mortal world. The fairy turned into a pitiful little gray creature.

  After the two people, one black and one gray, landed by the river at the entrance of Wenqing Valley, Lan Yan took out a row of very primitive bamboo rafts and placed them in the water.

  There is a long bamboo pole on the bamboo raft, a rectangular bamboo table in the middle, and a small bamboo stool on each side of the bamboo table. The head of the raft is slightly tilted, with a windmill half a man's height stuck on top. It squeaks and spins when the breeze blows on the river. The tail of the raft is flat on the water, closely touching the water.

  "Let's go, I'll take you to punt the boat." Lan Yan pushed Jiang Feng's back from behind, and the two of them boarded the bamboo raft one after another.