52

After coming out of Siguo Cliff, Lan Yan and Jiang Feng flew directly to the mountain gate of Huichun Tower.

  The holographic version of "Spiritual Realm" has more ways to acquire life skills than the previous "Spiritual Realm". In the past, players could only learn relevant skills from the corresponding NPCs. In the holographic version, players can not only learn from NPCs, but also develop new skills by themselves.

  "That's why you activated the weapon refining skill just now after achieving the Mysterious Weapon Refiner achievement in Si Guo Ya." Jiang Feng rode a black jade unicorn and flew side by side with Lan Yan. After briefly explaining the method of acquiring life skills, he asked, "You Do you want to go find the NPC who teaches cooking in Jade Dragon City first?"

  Lan Yan thought for a while and shook his head: "That would take too much time, so let's just make a new dish and activate his cooking skills."

  "Are you really good at cooking?" Jiang Feng paused and added, "I mean you can cook it yourself."

  "I'll show you the lost ancient dishes in a moment." Lan Yan winked at Jiang Feng proudly, and patted the riding Fu Zhu to speed up his flight to Luoxia Peak.

  Both of their mounts were fast, and they returned to Lan Yan's Luoxia Peak in a short time.

  Since Luoxia Peak has been designated as private territory for Lan Yan by the sect, there is currently no one else on Feifeng except Lan Yan and Jiang Feng. Lan Yan took Jiang Feng directly and landed outside Wangxian Palace on the top of the mountain.

  As soon as Lan Yan lowered his arms, Xiaomi eagerly came out of his sleeves. After meowing twice, the big hunting wind also appeared in front of the two of them. The big tiger came up to the kitten and sniffed it, then quietly glanced at Jiang Feng, the owner, and followed the kitten away without looking back.

  Jiang Feng raised his eyebrows slightly as he watched the tiger becoming more and more out of control, but this time he didn't want to call Liefeng back before.

  "Let the two of them go play, they will have to come back soon anyway." Lan Yan said as he pushed Jianxiu to the pavilion not far away.

  The pavilion is on a suspended stone outside Wangxian Palace, connected to the ground of Feifeng by thirty-six jade steps. There is enough open space outside the pavilion, and now Lan Yan has filled it with various kitchen utensils and ingredients. These things are all It was prepared by him in advance and was enough to meet most cooking needs.

  "You take a break here, I'll go learn the cooking skills first." Lan Yan pressed Jiang Feng's shoulder and sat him down in the pavilion, while he went to the temporary simple open-air cooking station outside the pavilion.

  He brought up the cooking skills page and read the introduction carefully, and found that players can activate cooking skills as long as they cook a dish and pass the game's main system test. It does not mean that they have to create a new dish.

  In fact, his cooking skills are quite good. Even if he doesn't use the cooking skills that come with the game, he is sure that he can cook the dishes well, but it is more convenient to have the help of the game mechanism than to do everything by hand. To put it simply, if you have the help of cooking skills to make soup, you can save a lot of time in making soup.

"Since any dish will work, let's make a cucumber. It's simple and convenient." The main reason is that it takes less time.

  Lan Yan confidently picked out a good-looking cucumber from the piles of sorted ingredients, then picked up a kitchen knife and slapped the green thing that looked exactly like the old cucumber.