41

Gusts of dark wind blew outward from the mouth of the canyon. Lan Yan shivered due to the wind. He quickly took out a few bottles of hot tea from the warehouse that he had bought when he and Jiang Feng visited the Jade Dragon City Snack Street, and asked Jiang Feng and the others: " Do you want it? Drinking this can eliminate the negative state caused by the cold wind here, and it will be effective for one hour."

  "I want it!" Da Fei took the lead and took a big drink of it.

  Jiang Feng and the three of them also drank hot tea from a bottle each. Although the evil wind had no other effect except making them move a little slower than normal, no one would take the initiative to find trouble for themselves in the holographic game. After all, in In the game, you will really feel cold when the cold wind blows, and you will really feel pain when you are injured.

  "Alas, even if that's the case, I'm still as crazy about protecting my wife as ever." After drinking the hot tea, Lan Yan looked at the leader of the Nine Yin Sect in the canyon and complained.

  "What do you mean, you said that Youguo Zhi and Wu Xiangsi are Taoist couples?" Da Fei was stunned and murmured, rubbing the back of his head, "How come I haven't heard of it before."

  "There have been people in the game forum who have been gossiping about them for a long time. You have been on the front line of eating melons all year round and you don't know?" Brother Xiao looked at Da Fei with distrust on his face. Da Fei would leak such gossip that even he knew about. Lose?

  "You Guo Zhi and Wu Xiang Si came to Si Guo Ya because they promised each other for life. However, the relationship between Jiu Yin Sect and Li Jian Sect was bad at the beginning, and the two sects did not agree, so they went round and round before finally ruling out the sect. It's beyond imagination." Lan Yan thought to himself. To put it bluntly, the copywriting team didn't agree with the young couple's sweetness together and wanted to give them a sad effect.

"This has never been revealed before. People on the forum just guessed that they might be Taoist couples," Brother Xiao asked curiously, "Where did you know such details?"

  "Uh..." Lan Yan coughed dryly, rolled his eyes like black grapes, and said, "Talk to them and other NPCs from Si Guo Ya, including some NPCs from Li Jian Sect and Jiu Yin Sect. They will also mention it. It's their business, but you may need to mention specific trigger keywords at a specific time to get effective information."

  This was indeed the setting in the game before. Lan Yan just didn't know if the holographic version had deleted this information. But thinking about it, Brother Xiao and the three of them wouldn't really go to check such a thing. As for the soul summoning, there is no need to worry. , Lan Yan has never seen him curious about these plots in the game.

  Brother Xiao wanted to ask a few more questions, but Jiang Feng said coldly: "Old Zheng, go kill the monsters, you two will follow." Finally, he said to Lan Yan next to him, "Follow me." This time it was familiar. Everyone in Jiang Feng could tell that his tone was much gentler.

  Dafei, who thought he had seen through everything, quickly pushed Brother Xiao and the monk closer to the circular canyon with a wink.

  The only one who is worse is the first boss monster in the Siguoya dungeon, who is also a Nine-Yin Sect Demonic Cultivator. The leader monster of the Nine Yin Clan can be said to be a headache for all "Spiritual Realm" players. Not only is it highly mobile and explosive, but it also has the ability to hide its whereabouts and group control skills. It is more powerful than the Jiuyin Clan players at the same level. Difficult.

  When the great monk chose the profession of Wenxin Temple, he was destined to be the one in the team who can attack monsters and resist damage. He did not refuse, and silently walked up to You Guo with his Zen staff and made a Buddhist name.