57

All "Spiritual Realm" players know that the great god Zhaohun is a genius swordsman with the ability to leapfrog challenges. When he was in the late stage of Jindan, he was able to defeat his senior brother who was in the middle stage of Yuanying in the true disciple competition of Lijian Sect. This senior brother won the title of the first of the nine true disciples of the Lijian Sect.

Almost all the Li Jian Sect players in the game began to call Zhao Hun their senior brother after this competition, and his status as a great god in the hearts of other players was also established by this competition.

  And this senior fellow of the same generation in the middle stage of Yuanying is an NPC sword cultivator. He is now the second in command of the nine true disciples of Lijian Sect, and he is also in the late stage of Yuanying. It is conceivable how powerful the real strength of Soul Conjuring is.

  Of course, Lan Yan had also heard of this incident. He knew that Soul Conjuring had the ability to leapfrog challenges, so he dared to seek help from him immediately. Otherwise, he would have been taken advantage of. He wouldn't let the Soul-Calling Man do such a thing as Calabash Baby saving his grandpa.

  So Lan Yan didn't waste a second when he heard the spirit summoner asking him to leave first. He immediately turned around and walked around behind Wangchuan Peak. He was still in a fighting state and had no way to summon Fu Zhu to fly outside the peak unless he waited for him. Only those who have reached the Golden Core stage and can fly in the air by themselves will have the opportunity to enjoy this experience in combat mode.

  "Just hold him back for a while," Lan Yan hurriedly said to the incarnation of Jian Guang sent by the Spiritualist to follow him, "I should be able to get out of the battle if I put a little distance between us. He is in the middle stage of transformation, but... ...Take it easy."

  He was even a little worried that Qiu Ku, who was in the middle stage of becoming a god, would be in danger against the soul summoning who was in the late Nascent Soul stage. After all, sword cultivators like this type of soul summoning were the destiny nemesis of the alchemist of Huichun Tower.

  When Jiang Feng heard Lan Yan's instructions from the incarnation of Jianguang, he responded lightly and raised his eyes to look at the alchemist in the transformation stage with a red name in front of him.

  Umekawa Akiku?

  "Are you Huoshui's senior brother?"

  Jiang Feng frowned slightly. If he guessed correctly, the alchemist in front of him was the senior brother Huoshui mentioned when he went to the Huichun Building in Jade Dragon City to find an NPC to help buy and auction Danxia.

  Meichuan Qiuku, who had a red name, did not answer Jiang Feng's question, but just snorted coldly and attacked him.

  Jiang Feng has never been a talkative person, and he has no intention of getting to the bottom of this NPC's true identity. He only needs to protect the people he wants to protect.

  The two high-level monks had exchanged blows several times in an instant. Jiang Feng glanced at the large number of pills scattered around him and couldn't help but have doubts in his heart.

  This NPC actually didn't use any sect skills on him. Every time he attacked, he used the simplest basic attack. It didn't look like an aggressive red-named NPC under normal conditions. Instead, it looked like...

  Just as Jiang Feng was thinking about it, he suddenly discovered that the NPC opposite him had changed back to his green name.

  "Are you the one brought by my junior brother?" Meichuan Qiuku, who had returned to his green name, looked Jiang Feng up and down with a stinky face, and finally his eyes fell on the cracked sky in his hand, "A sword cultivator from the Lijian Sect?"