56

Under Wang Xiuzhi's nervous and uneasy gaze, Lan Yan put down the tea cup and slowly said:

  "My Luoxia Peak now has nothing but me and that mountain top. It's far worse than other peaks. Are you sure you want to come?"

  When Wang Xiuzhi heard Lan Yan's words, he knew there was something going on. He felt happy and immediately expressed his loyalty to Lan Yan: "It is a disciple's honor to serve my junior uncle, but I am only sent by my junior uncle!"

  "Well, in that case, you should settle down on your own for two days to consolidate your cultivation. I will give you an answer in a few days. If you haven't changed your mind by then, Luoxia Peak will not be unable to recruit disciples." Lan Yanyi With an inscrutable look, he imitated the tone of his master Qin Yubai and said, "You are good at practicing cultivation. We in the Taoist cultivator still focus on cultivation. Remember not to delay your cultivation because of too many secular affairs."

  Wang Xiuzhi said respectfully: "Thank you very much, Junior Master, for the tip. I will keep it in mind, my disciple!"

  Lan Yan went straight out of the building after finishing the business in Huichun Tower. He couldn't agree to Wang Xiuzhi immediately about recruiting people at Luoxia Peak. There were many things to consider, and he needed to make preparations in advance. .

  Even in the world of cultivating immortals in the game, the monks recruited on the peak must be paid "salary", and as far as he knows, those who can work in the inner sect are all golden elixir disciples. It is not cheap to recruit a golden elixir disciple. What's more, he has to recruit a lot of people to increase the production rate of spiritual stones.

  He also needs to figure out how to pay the "salary" of these monks, and if so, what he will use to pay it. After all, the sect will pay monthly stipends to the inner and outer disciples, and the sect has strict regulations on these.

  "It's better to go back to Qiu Ku and ask if we can recruit people by ourselves. What if I find someone and he tells me that he violates the sect's regulations and requires him to be dismissed?"

  With that said, Lan Yan returned to the mountain gate and went to Feifeng where Meichuan Qiuku and Chuan Riao Qiuyi were.

  Meichuan Qiuku and Chuan Riaoqiuyi are Taoist couples, so they jointly take charge of a flying peak called Wangchuan Peak.

  Lan Yan landed at the foot of Feifeng and looked at the three words "Wangchuan Peak" carved on a tall stone tablet next to him. He couldn't help but sigh: "Isn't this peak name chosen by Qiu Ku? Is he too magnanimous? He's too tall, he doesn't want to show it off to Wangchuan, right?"

  He had also seen a post on a game forum about a tall building built by a Tiangongmen player. He still remembered the name of the post, which was called "The story of three people who have to be told between Pa Yi Pa Qiu Yi Qiu Ku and Qiu Shui".

  Players who have read this post know that the two elders of Huichun Tower, Meichuan Qiuku and Chuanliao Qiuyi, are loving Taoist couples, but they and Tiangongmen elder Wangchuan Qiushui had some gossip stories that they had to tell many years ago.

  At this moment, Lan Yan's Bagua Soul was burning, but he did not forget his purpose of coming to Wangchuan Peak. He quickly took out his disciple order and contacted Meichuan Qiuku to open the mountain protection formation for him. It was clear that when Meichuan Qiuku went to his Luoxia Peak to confiscate his foundation-building pills, he could ignore the mountain guarding formation and go directly to the peak. Lan Yan wondered why he couldn't go directly to Wangchuan Peak.

  When Lan Yan went to the top of the peak to find Meichuan Qiuku, this cheap senior brother was sitting by a pool fishing, with the fishing rod stuck on the ground. The fisherman looked at the palace not far away with his eyes open, and kept saying something in his mouth. Let out a long sigh.