5

Players from each of the three sects rode their mounts to the reception area of ​​the Black Tiger Ridge dungeon at the same time. At first sight, they found Jiang Feng waiting in the corner with his arms folded and a sword.

  "Boss!" The three players excitedly gathered around Jiang Feng, but the three of them were keenly aware and immediately noticed that there was someone else next to Jiang Feng.

  Jiang Feng nodded towards the three of them and said, "This is a disaster, come with us to get started."

  Of course, the three of them knew that their boss was going to lead someone to take charge today for the first time. After all, they saw that there was an extra person in the team after they joined the team, but no one expected that the boss was going to lead an alt who had just reached level 5.

  Jiang Feng pointed at the three people again and said to Lan Yan, "This is running..." But mid-sentence, Jiang Feng suddenly frowned and fell silent. After a pause, he said to the three people, "Introduce yourselves."

  "Hey, hey, hello, little brother Huoshui, I am Fei Fei's leg hair, just call me Da Fei." The Beast Taming Gate player who was named by Jiang Feng patted Lan Yan on the shoulder and said with a smile.

  Lan Yan looked at Da Fei, who was wearing the iconic school uniform of the Beast Taming Sect, and looked at the spiritual beast Kenshin Tiger following him. Its fur was smooth and smooth and easy to touch.

  "Hello, I am the disaster water," Lan Yan just wanted to feed the tiger with the spiritual beast rations in his warehouse, but he immediately remembered that all his supplies were frozen and he didn't know how to unblock them, so he continued, "This sword heart The tiger is about to be upgraded, are you going to give it the essence and blood of the silver-tailed black tiger dropped from Black Tiger Ridge?"

  "I would like to take it, but I'm unlucky that the boss won't give it to me," Da Fei sighed as he touched the sword heart tiger and said, "There are too many players in the sect who raise tiger-like spirit beasts, so it's hard to buy blood essence. You can give it a try first."

  Lan Yan secretly raised his eyebrows. It turns out that the drop rate of the holographic version of the copy has been adjusted. In the past, they used to drop items like this essence and blood every time. It seems that he needs to collect more information. The holographic version must have more than adjusted these things. He cannot rely solely on previous experience.

  "The hair of the poor monk leader, if the donor doesn't mind, please call me Lao Zheng." Lao Zheng, dressed as a Buddhist monk, held a Zen staff in his hand and bowed to Lan Yan. At first glance, he looked like a player who has entered the role wholeheartedly.

  "The most handsome man in Xuanfa, you can call me Brother Xiao, or you can call me Second Brother if you want," the cultivator of Xuanfa Sect who claimed to be second brother winked at Lan Yan and said, "Of course, the eldest brother is the boss."

  "Hello, you two, just call me Huoshui." Lan Yan twitched the corner of his mouth and finally understood why Jiang Feng didn't introduce the names of these three people just now.

  Although many players in previous games loved all kinds of weird nicknames, in the holographic version of the game it would be too embarrassing to call each other such nicknames while standing face to face. Fortunately, he didn't change it to this type of nickname with his colleagues in the group, otherwise he would be so embarrassed that he would be promoted right now.

  "Huoshui," Fa Xiu, who was wearing a sexy fashion, rubbed his chin thoughtfully, and finally shook his head and said, "As the old saying goes, 'beautiful women bring bad luck to water,' could it be that Huoshui is actually a girl with a demonic account?"