36

The entire upgrade system of "Spiritual Realm" is a direct imitation of the spiritual power system. Among the humans in the interstellar who can awaken spiritual power, most of them have a spiritual power level that is comparable to level E, which is only worse than those who cannot awaken spiritual power. A slightly higher level than an ordinary person, which corresponds to a monk in the Qi refining stage who can draw Qi into the body in the game.

  The level of mental power ranges from E-level to A-level. The higher you go, the higher the level. Correspondingly, the people with this high-level mental power are also rarer. People with S level and above almost only live in news reports. The entire interstellar Even if I count, I can't find a hundred people.

  The highest level of spiritual power currently known in the interstellar world is Jiang Feng, who is known as the youngest marshal in the empire.

  It is said that Marshal Jiang Feng's spiritual power is unprecedented at the SSS level, and he is the only one in the entire galaxy. If converted into the immortal cultivation system of "Spirit Realm", then Marshal Jiang Feng's cultivation level is the legendary stage of transcending tribulation. Compared with the real immortals in the game settings, the great power of the Tribulation Stage is only one step away from the chance of ascension.

  "So my current cultivation level in the late stage of Qi refining is equivalent to being at the E-level mental power level but I am about to reach the D-level threshold," Lan Yan muttered and turned off the mental power system outline he received from the system. Light Screen, "Before the Conjuring, I said that my mental talent is at least S-level, which means that my cultivation in the game can at least be improved to the out-of-body stage."

  Lan Yan rolled out of bed and stretched his muscles. Just as he was about to go out to Wangjia Village to pick up the goods from Da Niu, Xiao Mi jumped from the edge of the bed to his shoulder.

  "Why, you want to go out with me too?" Lan Yan gently picked up his index finger and scratched Xiaomi's chin.

  Although when he scratches the kitten, he can also notice the strangeness on the chin through the kitten's shared perception, but who can refuse the kitten that comes to the door? It deserves to be scratched!

  "Meow~"

  The tabby cat understood Lan Yan's words and nuzzled his cheek again and again, pretending to be obedient.

  "Okay, okay, I'll take you there," Lan Yan immediately begged for mercy as the kitten turned him around, "I'll take you out, don't rub your pussy, it's so itchy."

  After finally pinching the scruff of Xiaomi Destiny's neck, Lan Yan lifted the coquettish kitten from his shoulders to the slide, poked its nose and said: "I can take you out, but you can't be discovered by others. You have to be obedient." ?"

  "Meow~" Xiaomi stared at Lan Yan with a pair of innocent and hazy round eyes.

  "As promised, I will be a kitten who keeps his word."

  Lan Yan solemnly reached a unilateral agreement with Xiaomi, then put the kitten in his arms before leaving Luoxia Peak and riding Fu Zhu to Wangjiacun.

  By the time Lan Yan arrived at the village chief's house, the sun was almost setting.

  "Yoshi Huoshui, you came just in time," Daniel saw Lan Yan's expression changed, and hurriedly led him into the room and poured him a new cup of tea. He said anxiously, "The 200,000 boxes that the righteous wanted this time have already been Collect them all, the 42,000 here are the last batch, but..." Daniel said and glanced at Lan Yan with a frown.