14

"Don't worry, I've diverted these two monsters away and they won't hurt you. Go and open the city gate."

  Jiang Feng's voice came from the team channel again. Only then did Lan Yan recover from the tingling feeling and quickly responded: "Oh, just come!"

  Lan Yan stopped running away and ran towards the left city wall with a square groove with a clear goal. At this time, the sword light incarnation that Jiang Feng left beside Lan Yan also moved with him, accompanying Lan Yan in a protective posture. Beside the city wall.

The groove was just within the reach of Lan Yan. He quickly took out the damaged jade seal from the warehouse. Just as he was about to seal the jade seal in the groove, he suddenly saw a piece of jade seal struck by Jiang Feng's sword from the corner of his eye. The shattered stone turned into flying towards him.

  Before Lan Yan could dodge, the incarnation of the sword light left beside him had already unsheathed his sword and turned the stone into ashes with one blow.

  Lan Yan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, and thought to himself: "Fortunately, Zhaohun has left me a bodyguard, otherwise I would be very embarrassed if I were killed by a 'missile' outside the venue." He didn't waste any more time and immediately followed the original plan. Put the jade seal into the groove.

  At the moment when the jade seal fit into the square groove on the city wall, the two stone city guards who had been repeatedly killed and resurrected simultaneously stopped attacking and returned to their original positions, transforming back into two majestic ordinary statues. A dull creaking sound sounded, and two tall city doors slowly opened on both sides, revealing the passage leading to the interior of the underground palace.

  The walls on both sides of the corridor entering the palace were lit up with bright candles. Each lampstand was a bronze sculpture of an animal head carefully made by craftsmen of Zhao State hundreds of years ago. Various ferocious animal heads spit out a blazing weapon from their huge mouths. The burning special long candle, the broken jade seal in Lan Yan's hand seemed to feel the call from the front, slowly floated from his hand into the air, and flew forward following the guidance of countless candle lights.

  Lan Yan knew that this jade seal was to find the King of Zhao State who was sleeping in the main tomb. He was about to ask Jiang Feng which side he planned to deal with the tomb robbers in the early stage of Yuan Ying first, but when he turned around, he saw him ducking away towards the left side of the road. , one of Jiang Feng's sword light incarnations headed towards the fork on the right.

  "Okay, we're the only two left again." Lan Yan looked at the other incarnation of Sword Light left beside him and sighed silently. Why didn't this big boss like to talk to him before taking action?

  Lan Yan was secretly cursing when he heard Jiang Feng's voice coming from the team channel.

  "You go to the main tomb first, and I'll deal with the five tomb robbers in the early stage of Nascent Soul. The sword light incarnation can hold on for another ten minutes."

  "Then you have to come here quickly, otherwise I won't be sure to survive for one more second in the hands of that middle-stage Nascent Soul tomb robber." Lan Yan knew that Jiang Feng's arrangement was the most time-saving, and he couldn't help even if he followed him. He was busy, so he had no objection at all, "Let's go." After saying this, Lan Yan called to the sword light incarnation beside him and walked deeper into the royal tomb along the main road.

  Because there is a jade seal on the main road to open the way in advance, the poisonous arrow rain and iron thorns and other mechanisms will not be triggered. However, Lan Yan on Jiang Feng's side is not worried at all, just because he can easily take the Nine Refiners Shengjiwan treats his bruises in a arrogant manner. He believes that these ordinary mechanisms cannot stop the krypton guy who works alone without carrying a tow bottle.