48

"See the moon in the water? That's reality."

  Lan Yan just wanted to walk the two light balls and run to meet Da Fei and Brother Xiao so that they could help him knock the balls away, but as soon as he raised his feet, he heard Duan Ya start to read the lines for a new skill again.

  "It's the moon in the water, everyone, be careful to get hurt."

  As soon as Lan Yan finished speaking, a very strange full moon was reflected in the cold water of Hantan. The full moon rotated continuously, and the entire Hantan turned into a dark night sky. The bright full moon hung alone in the "night sky", and the icicles under the feet of Lan Yan and the others seemed to be hanging upside down in the air without being separated from the cold pool as a fulcrum, causing visual confusion.

  "Hurry up and hit me..."

  Before Lan Yan could finish his words, he was frozen into an icicle in an instant. While in the frozen state, all his skills, including red and blue medicine, also entered a silent state. Of course, he could no longer speak to his teammates.

  Lan Yan: "..." Apart from being speechless, Lan Yan has no thoughts now.

  This is another skill of Baiyi Duanya, Moon in the Water.

  Duan Ya uses a silver mirror to guide the moon's projection in the cold pool to transform the entire site into an environment. When players cause damage to Duan Ya in the illusion, they will also be counter-injured and deduct an equal amount of blood. During the illusion period, Duan Ya will randomly name players to be frozen. After 10 seconds, the illusion will be lifted, and the frozen players will die directly.

  The output player needs to stop attacking Duan Ya while the illusion lasts, and break the ice barrier to rescue his teammates. Or if the player's health is higher than Duan Ya's, it is not impossible to choose to ignore the counter-injury and directly seriously injure Duan Ya. However, there are really not many players who are suppressed by the dungeon in the foundation-building stage whose health can exceed 50% of Duan Ya's health, so almost no one will choose to sacrifice themselves to seriously injure Duan Ya during the existence of Shuiyue.

  Although the skills have been silenced, the perception system of this holographic game is still functioning responsibly. Lan Yan directly received the heart-chilling touch of ice cubes, and now he really wants to go back in time and write the book he just said to The Soul Caller. He threw himself into the cold pool.

  Anyway, Lan Yan has been named by Duan Ya and has completely lost his temper.

He resigned to his fate and used his mental power to control the pop-up light screen and send a message directly to the team channel.

  [Team] Huoshui: Help me play quickly. Play first and then break the ice.

  After seeing the news about Lan Yan, Da Fei and Brother Xiao each locked a Yang ball to kill, and the great monk directly took the damage and pulled Duan Ya away.

  There are still 5 seconds left in the countdown to the ice barrier. Da Fei and Brother Xiao have solved Yang Qiu and set up the fire ice barrier at the same time. Jiang Feng's hand is covering the head of the cracked sword, ready to enter the scene at any time.

  There was only one second left in the countdown. The newly refreshed skills of Da Fei and Brother Xiao immediately landed on the last layer of ice barrier. The ice layer shattered. Lan Yan took a big breath and narrowly escaped from it.

  "Finally out." After Lan Yan got out of trouble, he immediately used a healing spell to restore his health.

  The 10-second skill time of Moon in the Water is up, the illusion mirror is released, the upside-down full moon disappears, and the night sky under the icicles returns to its original appearance in the cold pool, with the cold fog still coming out.