17

Lan Yan followed you and immediately sent away the sword cultivator who was about to be stunned by the Geng Gold Crystal. He saw that more and more players were coming to the waterhole where he was fishing for blackback fish and he did not intend to stay. here.

  "Village Chief, I'm leaving Wangjia Village, so I'll say goodbye." Lan Yan found the village chief who was delivering tasks by the water pool and said.

  "The righteous man is leaving now?" The village chief, who was handing out tasks step by step, suddenly had emotions in his eyes and asked Lan Yan.

  Lan Yan: "Yes, I will go to Huichun Tower to seek enlightenment next."

  "Since I'm such a young man, it's hard to keep the righteous man," the village chief thought for a while and said, "It's a long way to Huichun Tower, and I can't get there for the time being. The righteous man will go to my big cow after he comes down the mountain and ask him to open it. How about a ride through the teleportation array?"

  "Thank you, village chief."

  Lan Yan didn't expect to be able to get a free teleportation array. After saying goodbye to the village chief, he walked down the mountain with a folding fan. On the way, he cashed out all the spirit beads he had just earned to pay for the treatment, while the spirit stones were temporarily kept. Just in case it will be used later.

  "I feel at ease after paying the money," Lan Yan sighed as he looked at the empty disposable spirit beads in the bank, "I hope I can hold on for a few more days this time."

  The teleportation array in Wangjia Village can directly reach outside Yulong City under the jurisdiction of Huichun Tower. There is a Huichun Tower stationed in Yulong City. Lan Yan only needs to go to this Huichun Tower and submit the letter of recommendation from the King of Zhao to officially join Huichun. Lou Xuedao.

  A burst of light flashed, and Lan Yan walked out of the teleportation array. Looking left and right, he found that the exit of the teleportation array was in a small forest not far from the gate of Jade Dragon City.

  Because this teleportation array is close to Jade Dragon City, there are so many players coming and going. Lan Yan is very envious when he sees other players getting out of the teleportation array and riding away on their mounts.

  "Oh, my dear husband, can you still unblock it?" Thinking that he would have to walk to the Huichun Building in the city on two legs, Lan Yan now missed his fairy-like mount very much. Husband Zhu.

  But there is no other way. Fu Zhu is a mount that was unlocked at level 15. It is now frozen with other equipment. He doesn't know whether it can be unlocked in the end. If it could never be unlocked and could only be given to other players as mission rewards, then Lan Yan would vomit blood.

  Walking out of the woods on two legs, Lan Yan found that not only was he an alt who could not unlock the mount, but there were many other players who could only rely on walking like him, and he suddenly felt more balanced.

  Lan Yan ate a piece of pancake from the village chief's house on the roadside to replenish his physical strength. He patted the crumbs of the pancake on his hand and lined up in front of the city gate.

  The queue to enter the city was hundreds of meters long, and there were not only players but also NPCs waiting to pay to get in. Fortunately, there was no need for city gate guards to collect money one by one. Payment was automatically deducted when passing under the city gate, just like The teleportation array is just as convenient.

  The team moved very fast, and Lan Yan passed through the city gate within a short time. When he opened the bank and took a look, he found that a spiritual stone had been deducted.