13

The stone bridge across the underground river is spacious enough. It is paved with one-meter-square black stone slabs. Each stone slab has a white striped pattern. Each pattern is composed of three parallel horizontal bars. Some The horizontal bars are continuous in the middle, but some horizontal bars are actually disconnected in the middle.

  Seeing Lan Yan repeatedly stressing that there might be a mechanism in the royal tomb, Jiang Feng observed the surrounding layout. According to his combat experience, if there was a mechanism here, it would definitely be placed on the stone bridge that the players must pass next. Since the game is going to provide players with a way to pass the level, it will definitely leave hints. Jiang Feng looked at the different patterns on the stone slab and already guessed that these patterns were the key to crossing the bridge safely.

  "The problem probably lies in these patterns," Jiang Feng pointed to the stone slabs full of symbols on the bridge and said, "The arrangement of these patterns has a certain pattern and should be some kind of secret code, but it may take some time to decipher it. ."

  Lan Yan knew it was his turn to take action. He cleared his throat and took a step forward. He looked at the patterns with an inquiring expression for a while, and finally said: "If I remember correctly, these should be Bagua pictures from ancient times. Each piece The patterns on the stone slabs represent one of the eight trigrams."

  "Ancient Bagua Pictures?" It has become difficult to find things related to ancient civilizations in the interstellar era. Jiang Feng became a little interested when he heard it.

  "That's right," Lan Yan nodded with certainty and pointed to one of the stone slabs. "Look at the pattern on this stone slab. It is three consecutive parallel line segments. This pattern was called Qian in Bagua in ancient times. Gua, and the ancients believed that the Bagua symbolized eight natural phenomena, namely heaven, earth, thunder, wind, water, fire, mountains, and lakes. This Qian hexagram represents the 'heaven' among them."

  Jiang Feng was undoubtedly an excellent student, so he asked appropriately: "What about the other patterns?"

  "The other patterns are Kun Gua, Zhen Gua, Gen Gua, Li Gua, Kan Gua, Dui Gua and Xun Gua, which respectively represent the natural phenomena of earth, thunder, wind, water, fire, mountain and lake." Lan. Yan paused, as if he was thinking seriously, and then continued after a while, "I think we can pass this level smoothly as long as we follow the order of the Bagua."

  The method of clearing the level must be true, but of course it was not something Lan Yan guessed out of here, but it was originally designed by their project team. He knew that the strategy could easily solve this level. When the player's plot progress reached this point, their game company, in order to reveal the clearing method to the players without leaving any trace, arranged for staff to circulate the strategy in the game and on the forum, for fear that any player who did not know the strategy would end up stuck at this point repeatedly. close.

  "So the first stone slab we step on should be the one that represents work," Jiang Feng quickly grasped the key point and looked at the bridge. Two of the first row of stone slabs were painted with the words Lan Yan mentioned just now. The pattern represents "dry", "There are two identical pieces, which one should I step on?"

  "It should be the same no matter which piece you step on. The game makers arranged this arrangement mostly to improve the error tolerance rate for players." After Lan Yan finished speaking, he stepped on the Qian Gua slate closest to them without hesitation.

  Jiang Feng and Gouzi followed suit. The two of them and the dog stood on the same square stone slab. Nothing happened around them, and there was no sign of any mechanism being triggered.