59

The magma at the bottom of the volcano was constantly rolling, and the countdown number below was getting smaller and smaller. Lan Yan forced himself to suppress the panic in his heart, and untied the vines wrapped around his body with both hands as quickly as possible.

  Jiang Feng, who had been silenced by the mission mechanism as soon as he arrived here, also discovered the specific content of this level, and he quickly entered a message in the teammate channel.

  [Teammate] Soul Calling: Get the spirit stone first, then I'll go to the resurrection point.

  Just as the message was sent, Jiang Feng heard the sound of objects falling rapidly above his head. Before he could send another message, the alchemist had already landed next to him on a spiritual beast that looked like a deer but not a deer.

  There were three seconds left in the countdown, and Lan Yan was focusing all his attention on the vines binding Jiang Feng. He couldn't even hear any other sounds except his own heartbeat.

  With the experience of untying himself just now, he moved his hands like flying. At the last second of the countdown, he finally succeeded in untying the vines, grabbed Jiang Feng and rode the spirit beast and rushed out of the crater.

  The moment Fu Zhu broke through the thick smoke from the crater, the storage bag containing millions of spiritual stones was completely swallowed up by the rolling magma, leaving no trace.

  "Huh--we're saved." Lan Yan took a deep breath while sitting on his mount. Only now did he realize that his hands were shaking slightly due to the excessive exertion just now.

  Jiang Feng sat behind Lan Yan, looking at the slender hands that were shaking, and the inexplicable emotion from before came back to his heart. He wanted to hug the person in front of him abruptly, but after struggling for a while, he habitually restrained himself. .

  "Thank you." Jiang Feng lowered his eyes and said.

  "What are you talking about? If I were hung down there, you would choose not to save me." Lan Yan leaned back and leaned against the sword cultivator with his back straight as if he were boneless.

  He had wanted to do this for a long time, but before that he had the evil intention but not the courage. The sword cultivator's figure was better than he thought. He could clearly feel the other person's undulating muscle lines through the robe, and even the body temperature transmitted through the layers of fabric.

  It should be said that it is indeed an interstellar holographic technology, and the restoration is so real.

  "Your spirit stone."

  Jiang Feng knew how important the spiritual stones were to Lan Yan now. He had never thought that Lan Yan would give up the spiritual stones to save him. Anyway, the things that would be deducted when he went to the resurrection point were of no use to him. Not really a loss.

  "Oh, don't worry, how can such a task really cost the spirit stones..." Before Lan Yan could finish his words, he was shocked by the balance on his bank panel. The one million spirit stones he had spent in vain was actually gone!

  "This woman is so cruel!"

  Lan Yan had never been tortured by the bloody scripts produced by Jiang Tang Black Tea before, but this time, he was really heartbroken and couldn't breathe.

How could there be such a mission? Whose couple would be deducted one million spiritual stones when the mission came?

  Jiang Feng saw that the person in front of him was suddenly depressed. He wanted to comfort him but didn't know what to say. He just said, "I'll transfer the money to you."