62

Lan Yan didn't think about what was wrong with the last question. Logically speaking, it wouldn't have caused Soul Soul to hesitate for so long.

  "Whether you look at my usual performance or consider the nature of this two-person task, there is only one answer!"

  Lan Yan was so anxious that he wanted to go through the light screen and directly press the soul-calling hand to fill in the two words, but let alone do it for him, he couldn't do it even if he wanted to rely on Xiaomi to give some supernatural hints to the soul-calling.

  Seeing the last five seconds of the answer countdown popping up on the light screen, Lan Yan clenched the folding fan in his hand anxiously, his eyes not daring to leave the sword cultivator's portrait for a moment.

  【Countdown starts:】

  【5】

  【4】

  【3】

  【2】

  【1】

  Just when the final number "0" was about to pop up, Jianxiu's avatar suddenly moved, and the logo symbolizing the player's successful submission of answers was updated on the soul-calling avatar.

  "Oh, man, you are somewhat self-aware." Lan Yan looked at the complete 20 points under the two people's portraits and nodded with great satisfaction.

  At this time, the surrounding scenery suddenly became distorted. Lan Yan raised his eyes and saw the nearly half-disappeared swordsman appearing in front of him through a layer of light screen with no expression on his face.

  But upon closer inspection, he noticed that the man's eyes were wandering, and his ears hidden under his long hair were a little red.

  "Hahaha, I didn't expect you to get all the points," the woman's weird laughter suddenly came from the air, and the red figure gradually appeared in front of the two of them, "You are a bit sincere, considering that this is the first point. For the sake of someone getting it this time, I'll just let you pass."

 "Have you cleared all the missions?"

  Lan Yan's face lit up with joy. He didn't want to continue to be tortured by Jiang Tanghongcha, a woman with deadly swords. If there were more levels to give him a powerful flying force, he could perform a performance of ascending to the sky on the spot.

  "Hahaha," the red-clothed Valley Master raised his sleeves and covered his lips with a smile. His eyes suddenly turned to Jian Xiu, who was standing silently next to Lan Yan, and asked meaningfully, "What about you, Jian Xiu, what do you like best? Who is the person?"

  After hearing this question, Lan Yan just wanted to say well done. He had wanted to ask it for a long time.

  When Lan Yan's bright eyes looked at Jian Xiu, Jian Xiu glanced back at him, and then disappeared from the place.

  "I, you..." Lan Yan stared at the position where Jian Xiu was standing for a long time but no one showed up again. "You don't want to just perfunctory to complete the task." Those peach blossom eyes that were originally self-conscious and affectionate were half-concealed. Then, Lan Yan muttered and looked away.

  "It seems that you have been abandoned by the swordsman," the master of Qingqing Valley looked at Lan Yan with a gloating expression, "Then is he sincere?"

  "Hey, the mission you just promised has been completed, don't try to default on the bill." Lan Yan couldn't bear to feel depressed when he saw that the ginger sugar black tea was causing trouble, and immediately stopped her words.