22

Lan Yan climbed down from the big rock in twos and twos and looked at the big tiger standing next to Jiang Feng with a low eyebrow. He also looked at the tabby cat with its tail raised high and blowing at the big tiger. He thought, he knew this Where did the cat come from?

  "So this kitten is my spiritual body?" Lan Yan bent down and picked up the tabby cat on the stone. He reached out and touched the kitten's colorful fur. The white mist overflowing from the cat's fur followed Lan Yan's movements. float.

  Jiang Feng nodded: "It's your spiritual body, you can give it a name."

  "Hey, then you will be called Xiaomi from now on." Lan Yan gently pinched the kitten's ears, his peach blossom eyes curved like crescent moons.

  The kitten meowed at Lan Yan, broke away from his arms and jumped up. Its four paws landed lightly on his shoulders and were gathered together steadily. The cat leaned towards Lan Yan and nuzzled softly.

  Lan Yan smiled and touched Xiaomi's head, and asked Jiang Feng, "Does this count as awakening spiritual power?"

  "Well," Jiang Feng waved his hand, and the big tiger with its drooped head beside him turned into a ball of mist and disappeared into the air, "These white things are the embodiment of spiritual power. If we control its shape, we can give birth to a spiritual body. For People with high mental power control can also change the form of their mental power to fight, and therapists can also control their own mental power to treat the mental power of others."

  Lan Yan understood this. He remembered that the system had said before that the marshal named Jiang Feng had suffered a mental breakdown. However, because the marshal's mental level was too high, no therapist could cure his collapsed mental power.

  "According to my experience, your mental power level should be at least S level. Your mental power may be unstable in the early stage." Jiang Feng's eyes moved from Lan Yan's delicate face to the little girl standing on his shoulder. On the body, "Condensing mental energy in the game will consume a lot of mental energy. During this period, you should not call it out in the game for the time being. After you go offline, do a test and recuperate for a period of time. Make sure your mental energy is stable before practicing on the mental energy." control of the physical and mental body."

  "I said I feel a little tired. It turns out that you, Xiaomi, consume a lot of energy."

  Lan Yan scratched Xiaomi's chin, making Xiaomi squint her eyes comfortably, and then under Jiang Feng's guidance, she dispersed the mental body that met her for the first time.

  "You can now go to the elders of the sect in Huichun Tower to test your spiritual roots. After testing the type of spiritual roots, you can enter the Qi refining stage by taking a Qi-Entraining Pill," Jiang Feng said, taking out a jade bottle and handing it to To Lan Yan, "This is the remaining Qi-entraining Pill I used before."

  "Thanks."

  Lan Yan took the Qi-Entraining Pill with a smile and looked around in the warehouse, trying to pick out some suitable props to give to Soul Soul as a thank-you gift. However, he sadly found that he couldn't get any of the things Soul Soul needed right now. The props Chuan Liao Qiuyi gave him were all exclusive to the Huichun Tower players. As for the elixirs and spiritual stones, there was obviously no shortage of players like Soul Caller who looked like kryptonians at first sight.

  Jiang Feng looked at the person in front of him smiling beautifully for a while, and then frowning as if he was troubled. As soon as he opened his mouth to ask him what was wrong, the light screen automatically opened, and a schedule reminder that had been set in advance popped up.