40

Lan Yan shivered as he stared at the players on the cliff who were throwing rotten eggs at the "Side Sliding" statue one after another. He didn't realize that Jiang Feng was looking at him with a thoughtful frown.

  "Come on, let's get in quickly." Lan Yan rubbed his arms and urged Jiang Feng to leave quickly. His hasty look made people think that those rotten eggs were rushing towards him.

  Jiang Feng nodded and took Lan Yan to jump down from Siguo Cliff with his sword.

  As soon as Lan Yan and the others entered the Si Guo Cliff dungeon through the teleportation array that led people in the dungeon, they heard a conversation in the distance.

  "Hehe, another hypocrite who claims to be righteous is here to cause trouble. I'll leave it to you two to solve the problem." A neutral voice ordered disdainfully.

  "Yes, Holy Lord!" A man's and a woman's voices sounded at the same time.

  Lan Yan's peach blossom eyes became bright after hearing the conversation from a distance. The cutscene just now was the dialogue between the three leaders of Siguo Cliff. Although he has adapted to this holographic world, every time he meets him, he participates in it. I still couldn't hold back my excitement when the replica character I made came alive in front of me.

  "Follow me in a moment." Jiang Feng warned the alchemist in the Qi refining stage who was eager to try.

  "Yeah!" Lan Yan nodded happily, it would be best if he could just lie down.

  "Old Zheng leads the way."

  Although the other four of the five people, except Lan Yan, were forcibly suppressed by the dungeon rules to the late foundation building stage, the Siguoya dungeon itself was only at the foundation building stage difficulty. For the monks who were originally at the golden elixir stage and the Nascent Soul stage, There is nothing to worry about. The only thing that can make people worry is the alchemist, the mascot of the Qi Refining Period in the team who is responsible for opening boxes.

  Lao Zheng is a great monk at the golden elixir stage of Wenxin Temple. The original position of this profession is to resist beating monsters. Therefore, even if Lao Zheng's cultivation is suppressed to the foundation stage, it will not prevent his blood defense from being much higher than Da Fei and the other two. .

  As the former level planner of "Spiritual Realm", Lan Yan certainly knew this dungeon very well, so he had no objection at all when The Soul Caller asked the great monk to open the way.

  If they were summoning souls, of course they wouldn't have to be so careful when entering the dungeon, but it was different with Lan Yan in the team. The setting of Si Guo Ya was that many monks who had betrayed the sect gathered here, so there were many monks in this dungeon. Monster. There are three monk monsters hidden on the cliff a hundred meters in front. As soon as the player enters their attack range, the attack will be triggered, so Lan Yan needs to wait for the big monk to deal with these three monsters before he can move forward. Walk.

  "Stop for a moment." Jiang Feng turned sideways and said to Lan Yan.

  "good."

  Lan Yan stood up behind Jiang Feng very well, without any enthusiasm to rush forward just because he had Xiaoyue Hanshan to protect him.

  The great monk who was walking at the front was already throwing skills at each other with the three ambushing monks. The three monk monsters were all long-range attack types. One was a monk from the Xuanfa Sect, one was a monk from the Beast Taming Sect, and the other was an able-bodied monk. The monk of Huichunlou who is a teammate. The Great Monk is a melee profession with short arms and legs, and he also takes a defensive route with high blood defense. Compared with the trio of mobs on the opposite side, his output is not enough.