24

The system does not know whether Lan Yan can earn enough 12 million star coins in three days, but it knows that if Lan Yan cannot earn enough treatment fees within the specified time, he will definitely be extubated and thrown out of the treatment room.

  "Host, you must find a way to save enough money within three days," Gouzi suddenly looked at Lan Yan emotionally with his pair of black dog eyes, and put a paw on Lan Yan's knee, " Nowadays, the cheap healing fluids available outside cost only a few thousand star coins per replacement, but good healing fluids cost hundreds of thousands, and even the hard-to-get special-grade healing fluids can cost millions."

  Lan Yan was never a person who was short of money before, but now he couldn't help but swallow nervously when he heard the quotation given by the system. Sure enough, the next second he heard the last thing he expected from the system's mouth. heard the news.

  "Based on the status and frequency of your previous illnesses and the requirements of this emergency mission, the treatment fluid you used is at least a high-end product that costs hundreds of thousands once, and the other party is likely to have activated millions of dollars for you. A special product. This kind of special healing liquid is only used in life-and-death situations, and people without channels can't get such a good thing with money even if they are really going to die." The system pointed at the task with a solemn expression. The text on the panel analyzed, "Look here, the institution that treats you says that they can no longer afford your treatment, which means that before you start transferring money there, it is likely that their institution is paying to maintain your treatment. ."

  Lan Yan calmed down after listening to the system's words, and carefully read the long list of seemingly unreliable prefaces in the taskbar again.

  "And here, they said they haven't had a bottle of nutrient solution for two days," Gouzi said with a sympathetic face, "Nutritional solution usually only costs 10 yuan a bottle, and they didn't even explain the living expenses before giving it to you. Their personal property has been used to advance the treatment fee. In short, the situation is very serious now. They are at the end of their rope. If you cannot collect the subsequent treatment fees, then after the treatment fluid is consumed this time, there will be no new one to replace it next time. , you will have no choice but to be removed from the treatment bay."

  "What happens after it's removed?" Lan Yan asked nervously, covering his chest.

  "Of course you will be waiting to die if you move out!" The system has never seen a host with such a lack of common sense. "You are so critically ill that you cannot wake up in the permanent treatment warehouse. Do you still want to be alive and kicking after being moved out? No, maybe you don't have to wait to die. Because you will be dead the moment you are removed!"

  Now Lan Yan completely understood what kind of situation his body was in the real world. He was scared but also a little touched. He didn't expect that after traveling to the interstellar space, he would meet a kind person who was willing to help him pay for the high treatment fee.

  He secretly decided that he must earn enough 12 million as soon as possible, no, he must earn more. After all, the person who helped him treat him could not even afford 10 yuan of nutritional solution.

  "You asked me to think about how I can make this money in three days." Lan Yan knew that the more urgent the situation was, the less anxious he could be, so he tried his best to calm down and quickly sorted out in his mind what he could use now. All means of making money.

  He can only play in this holographic game now, and the only source of income he can find is this game. One of the fastest ways to make money in the game is to sell equipment and materials, but these equipment and materials can only be obtained by rare talents. The selling price, I don't know how many years and months it will take to save up to 12 million for ordinary equipment and materials.