30

Jiang Feng looked at the text on the screen and raised his eyebrows slightly. What new vocabulary is this?

  [Friends] The Soul Caller: What does "shill" mean?

  The person on the other end didn't reply immediately this time, and it took a while before he sent a word.

  [Friend] Disaster: "Shill" is an ancient word, which refers to a good person who helps others accomplish something.

  Jiang Feng read the explanation sent to him twice, and his intuition told him that "caretaker" did not mean this, at least it was not just what Youhuishui meant.

  [Friend] Soul Calling: Wait, it will come.

  Although he didn't know what it meant, Jiang Feng didn't mind such a trivial matter. After sending the message, he summoned the black jade unicorn and flew in the direction of Jade Dragon City.

  Lan Yan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the message sent through the chat interface, and said with a smile: "You are really loyal. I can only ask you to be my sitter, but I will definitely not treat you badly."

  After closing the friend bar, Lan Yan jumped to the task editing interface and quickly edited the task.

  According to the information revealed by the system, Lan Yan feels that the treatment fee he needs is likely to be more than 12 million star coins this time, and there may be continued large expenditures in the future. After Wang Xiuzhi helped him open a showcase in Huichun Building just now, Lan Yan planned to continue the business of selling boxes in Huichun Building for a long time until the Galaxy Games official determined that his operation was illegal and closed his stall.

  However, Galaxy Games did not send him a penalty notice the first two times he bought boxes. Lan Yan felt that opening a stall in Huichun Building was still within the scope of the game.

  "Done."

  Lan Yan quickly edited the task. This time he set a passive trigger task according to the player's purchase amount. As long as the player comes back to Chunlou to buy her box, the task will be passively triggered. After the player opens the box, the task will be automatically completed. The reward for completing the task is given based on the player's purchase amount. How many spirit beads the player spent to buy his box, after opening the box, he will get materials of the same value. The materials will be taken out directly from the frozen materials in Lan Yan's warehouse.

  "Now we just need to take care of the soul summoning, and then we'll wait for the spirit beads to be delivered to our door."

  Lan Yan happily closed the task editing interface and opened the bank. There were now 16.88 million spiritual stones in the bank. He exchanged all these spiritual stones for spiritual beads, and then chose to withdraw cash.

  His emergency mission interface updated immediately.

  [Urgent mission: make money, boy]

  [Mission progress: 844/12 million spirit beads]

  [Task time: 1/3 day]

  "It's already the second day, and there are still 3.56 million spirit beads left, plus 2% tax, which is 3.8 million. Alas." Lan Yan sighed as he looked at the progress of the task.

  It would be a lie to say that he is not in a hurry. It is really difficult to collect the remaining spiritual pearls by selling boxes. However, he can't find any other way for the time being. He can only see the effect today. If it doesn't work, he will have to borrow it tomorrow. Gather the spirit beads.