50

The hidden leader of Si Guoya, the Yin-Yang Twin Mirror, refers to Duan Ya, who hides his soul in the mirror, and the original weapon spirit of the Twin Mirror. This is the first time that this level has been opened in the holographic version of "Spiritual Realm". Therefore, no interstellar player knows what skills the Yin-Yang Twin Mirror will use to fight the enemy.

  "Do you know the skills of Duan Ya and Qi Ling?" Jiang Feng naturally asked Lan Yan behind him.

  Lan Yan was a little strange as to why Soul Soul would ask him such a question directly. After all, in Soul Soul's eyes, he should be the one who stabbed the Twin Mirror level like all StarCraft players. However, Lan Yan did know all the copies of this level. mechanism.

  "Ah, well... I can make some inferences based on the information about Duan Ya collected from other NPCs before." Lan Yan turned the folding fan in his hand and looked away from Jiang Feng's face with a guilty conscience.

  Jiang Feng nodded and opened the team channel.

  [Team] Soul Calling: After opening monsters, they all listen to Huoshui's command.

  【Team】Flying Leg Hair: Got it, boss!

  [Team] The most handsome man in Xuanfa: I leave my brother's life to you @火水

  [Team] The leader's hair: Amitabha, the poor monk believes in the benefactor of disasters.

  Lan Yan blinked and realized that Zhaohun seriously wanted him to be the conductor.

  He was originally afraid that knowing too much about the Yin-Yang Twin Mirror would expose his true identity, but after thinking about it, he felt that the excuse he just made was perfect. Anyone who wants to check whether the NPCs in the places he mentioned know Duan Ya's Information, that requires a lot of time and energy, so Lan Yan readily agreed.

  [Team] Disaster: I heard from other NPCs that Duan Ya likes to activate Yin and Yang first when he joins forces with the weapon spirit of the Yin and Yang Twin Mirror. This skill will strengthen the connection between the two leaders. If the two leaders are too close, the damage will be strengthened. , if the distance is too far, the boss will get angry and cause full-screen damage. When pulling monsters, you need to control the distance between the two bosses.

  [Team] Disaster: They also have a skill called Yin-Yang Rotation. After one of them is seriously injured for 2 seconds, the other will consume half of his remaining blood to save the other party. So when killing the leader, be careful not to exceed 2 seconds in time difference. .

  Yin and Yang are regarded as auxiliary skills used by Duan Ya. When activated, a red line will be generated between black and white Duan Ya. The closer the red line is, the higher the damage the two bosses will cause to the player. However, if the distance is too far or the difference in blood volume is more than 10%, the two bosses will become angry and cause a full-screen explosion, causing a lot of damage. The explosion will kill players whose health volume is below 50%. Players whose health volume is above 50% will be silenced for 5 seconds after losing 50% of their health. The damage taken during the silence period will increase, and the silence state cannot be lifted through skills.

  Therefore, when fighting Duan Ya and the Yin-Yang Twin Mirror's weapon spirits at the same time, the two players pulling monsters need to pay attention to the distance between the leaders. If there is a healer in the team, the healer must also guard the health bar of his teammates and try not to let them lose their health. remain below 50%.

After the red and blue bars of several people were all restored to full status, Jiang Feng and the great monk activated monsters at the same time.

  "I said that I am your weapon spirit, and I have long been prepared to live and die with you." A ball of red light gathered at the fingertips of Duan Ya in white, and the light flew out and fell into Duan Ya's hand in black. A red line appeared between their wrists.