7

Da Fei and the other two people rubbed their eyes in disbelief, and each took the transparent meteorite crystals surrounded by five-color aura and looked at them again and again. They were real, absolutely true.

  Their boss finally has the ability to produce meteorite crystals. He really can see everything if he lives long enough.

  "Brother Huoshui, you are so lucky." Brother Xiao patted Lan Yan on the shoulder, but did not intend to take his hand back, obviously wanting to rub his luck on him.

  "You know, after all this time since the server was launched, Big Boss has never produced meteorite crystals," Da Fei told Lan Yan about Jiang Feng's dark history with a mysterious look on his face, "Don't talk about rare materials like meteorite crystals. , it's just that he can't produce better dungeon equipment, and no matter how lucky someone is to team up with him, they can only produce garbage."

  Jiang Feng took the meteor crystal and glanced at Da Fei. Da Fei immediately covered his mouth and hid behind Lao Zheng, not daring to say another word.

  Da Fei and the others, together with Jiang Feng, returned to Jiang Feng the meteorite crystals that were originally given out by default, because this is a rare material that is essential for swordsmen to forge a heaven-level treasure-level natal sword or to upgrade this natal sword. Other sects can get it. It can only be sold to sword cultivators. However, they have worked together so many times and never found a stone. Today is the first time in the world that they have encountered great luck.

Not to mention Lan Yan, the purpose this time was the jade seal, and it was Jiang Feng and the others who led him throughout the whole process. Of course he would not cut the stone. He promised Jiang Feng outside the dungeon that he would help him open it. The Sky Meteor Crystal was just that Jiang Feng didn't believe it could actually come out.

  At this time, the players on the World Channel were also excited.

  [World] What a strange flower: Let me go, the soul-calling god actually produced a stone. Has he been transferred to another place? I will also try to worship the Bodhisattva somewhere!

  [World] You are the only one who knows how to do it: Senior Brother, please help me, I will also come up with a stone! @spiritualism

  [World] A Hua has fallen in love with Hua A: I just want to know why the lost heart fox can produce stones! Can she really cast a stone? [Screaming]

  [World] Light up the lamp quietly: It really works. The boss introduced in the dungeon actually drops meteorite crystals [I spread my hands helplessly]

  [World] Huichun Tower Inner Disciple: Wow, wow, wow, am I right? Who is the person named Huoshui in the announcement? How come he has the same name as the new NPC brother from our Huichun Tower Novice Village?

  As soon as the player Huichun Tower disciple said these words, the topic on the World Channel shifted from summoning souls and meteorite crystals to summoning souls and disasters. After all, the players of "Spiritual Realm" all know that the boss of the Soul Conjurer has a cold personality and never teams up with strangers. The top Xuanfa players often team up with the Soul Conjurer to play dungeons and are in the same gang. But I've never seen this disaster before. Isn't this a serious situation?

  Lan Yan hurried to fight the Silver-tailed Black Tiger to get the Jade Seal. He didn't expect to browse the World Channel to watch other players' water worlds, and immediately started counting the remaining dropped items.

  However, Lan Yan did not check the World Channel. Brother Xiao and the other three immediately turned on the light screen and crowded together to watch the fun. The three of them looked at each other and looked at each other. In the end, their joking eyes were on Lan Yan and Jiang Feng. Turn back and forth between.