31

[World] Expired Alchemist: Did I just witness a miracle?

【World】Only you can: Damn it! ! ! ! ! ! It's the Millennium Sword Heart Stone! There has only been one release in such a long time since the server was launched. It was the championship reward given to the arena champion last year. The senior brother used the sword heart stone to synthesize the cracking sky!

  [World] Gate disciple of Lijian Sect: So this piece just now is the second piece in the whole server? ? Senior brother, what kind of luck is this!

  [World] Inner Disciple of Huichun Tower: Can metaphysics really change your life [dumbfounded]

  [World] A Hua has fallen in love with Hua A: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from the way you are making money these days! Don't force me to kneel down and beg you @ The Soul Caller

  【World】You are the only one who knows how to: leave the box under the eldest brother! Give me some points [crazy]@The Conjuring

  Jiang Feng looked at the Millennium Sword Heart Stone in his hand and raised his eyebrows slightly. Is this the shill that Huoshui said?

  His Split Sky is now a heaven-level treasure. To be promoted to a spiritual weapon, he needs five meteorite crystals, ten Gengjin crystals and a thousand-year sword heart stone. Although the first two are rare, there are still people appearing in all servers, but the Kenshin Stone has not been heard of since he saw one in the arena championship reward last year.

  Seeing the players on the first floor looking at him with burning eyes, and a large number of players arriving on the street outside the Huichun Building, Jiang Feng understood a little bit what the effect of Huoshui wanting him to be as a "shill", and he would He put the sword heart stone into the warehouse and walked upstairs.

  The Huichun Building divides players according to past consumption levels. Different consumption levels can unlock different floors. The higher the floor, the higher the cumulative consumption required. There is no limit on the first floor, so players can enter.

  As Jiang Feng is ranked number one in the "Spiritual Realm" server, of course no player would doubt what he was going to do when he went upstairs.

  Compared with the big god on the live star chasing list, now of course it is time to get this box that can even open the Thousand-Year Sword Heart Stone before more competitors arrive. After all, although the big god is not easy to see, no one dares to take the initiative to rely on it. He is too close, so it is more practical to buy a box.

  Lan Yan quietly opened the door and heard the rush of buying coming from the first floor, as if cold water was poured into a boiling pot of oil and was about to explode.

  "Why did you buy so many at once? Why don't you put them down quickly?"

  "First come, first served, you don't care how much I buy!"

  "Quick! Hold him down to prevent the payment from being successful!"

  "Someone here jumped the queue and bought something secretly!"

  Lan Yan clicked on the task editing interface and had fun watching the passive tasks triggered one after another. The number of broken boxes continued to decrease, and the number of spiritual beads received in the bank gradually increased, which was a good sign.

  "Calling Souls is indeed a living brand. This sitter is worth hiring."

  "Yeah."

  As soon as Lan Yan turned off the light screen, he heard a cold voice in front of him. When he looked up, it was not the cold-faced swordsman he just talked about.