63

After Lan Yan entered the team of the fugitive boss, he found that the team was indeed full, and just by looking at their nicknames, he knew that these people were indeed a regular team.

  The Five Colors Lihen Palace is a five-person team, so naturally there are only five people in the team.

  The fugitive tyrants on the rich list on the first floor are always player NPCs from the Wan Sheng Clan. The ones on the second floor are Xuanfa sect player NPCs, called popular fugitive female celebrities. The third and fourth floors are respectively a fugitive programmer from a certain factory and a certain NPC from the Nine Yin Clan. The four of them, including the university monk who was on the run from school, were all player NPCs in the transformation stage. With this plastic surgery, one could tell at a glance that the team member who had something to do temporarily must be a Huichun Tower monk.

  Lan Yan himself was on the fifth floor, and he prayed silently in his heart: "Be sure to randomly get the high-level training data of the four of them. If the wish comes true, Nobuo is willing to think about the 'side-slip' stone carvings on the cliff." "Of course, if it comes true, just pretend he didn't make the wish.

  After a while, Lan Yan and the other two rode the gaudy multi-person mounts of the Overlord to the entry office of the Five Colors of Hatred Palace. The Overlord quickly found the copy and invited people to click on it.

  As soon as Lan Yan entered the dungeon, he almost stepped into a puddle in the dungeon. Fortunately, he reacted quickly and jumped back, otherwise his shoes would have been wet and uncomfortable.

  Although the Five Colors of Lihen Palace is only a five-player version, it has a total of five bosses, but there are only four levels in total. If you think about it, you will know that there are two bosses in this version.

  By coincidence, the dual bosses of this book are arranged in the first level. The two bosses, Wood Spirit and Fire Spirit, who have complementary attributes and skills, guard the level. This level also happens to be the only one in the entire book where Wood Fire is possible. level, it can be said that the purpose of running through this level was to pass the first level.

  [Team] Huishui: I'm lying down.

  Lan Yan saw that the four fugitive bosses had begun to quickly clear out the mobs, so he quickly sent a message on the team channel.

  There was no response from the team. After a few people rushed all the way to Bo Jing and Huo Jing, the fugitive boss sent the first message in the channel.

  [Team] The fugitive boss of the rich list: The trouble remains outside the air wall.

  "Air wall?" Lan Yan was about to say that there was no such thing as an air wall in the holographic book, when he saw a white air wall suddenly rising from the outermost edge of the leader's battle field, "Well...it turns out that teaming up with them not only includes the battle data It's random from the past, and even the dungeon settings are all from the past."

  Lan Yan was still marveling at this double standard setting when he saw that two wood and fire double leaders who had received five-star difficulty ratings among interstellar players had been instantly killed by the four fugitive bosses.

  [Team] The fugitive boss of the rich list: Leave the trouble to open the box, and the others will follow me.

  As soon as he finished speaking, Lan Yan saw four people riding their mounts quickly towards the next leader's station. Only a large golden treasure box was left in the place.

"Why does this scene look familiar?" Lan Yan scratched his head and thought for a moment, suddenly recalling the time when he used a car to make money, "It couldn't be that time, right? After the fugitive tyrant was promoted to the Nascent Soul stage, Jin Lihen Palace, Danben Chong customs clearance record."