61

When Lan Yan stepped on the ground again, he found that the surrounding environment, with the singing of birds and the fragrance of flowers, could easily become a favorite check-in spot for young couples. There was no trace of the "real" atmosphere that the ginger sugar black tea had just spoken, but it was just swordsmanship or According to the old rules, I didn't show up at his side.

"spiritualism?"

  Lan Yan shouted without giving up. Not surprisingly, there was no response, and the game system panel still couldn't pop up.

  "What is this level about?"

  Lan Yan muttered and moved closer to the big tree not far ahead. This tree looked familiar to him. It looked very similar to the tree when Ginger Sugar Black Tea appeared before, but this tree did not have those red silk and red silk hanging on it. Just a concentric lock.

  Just when he walked to the big tree, he found a medium-sized light screen on the trunk. As soon as he got closer, a string of words jumped out of the light screen.

  【Do you dare to accept the challenge with him? Let me see the so-called tacit understanding between you. You have to answer all the questions alive to pass the level. 】

  [ reminder: Only two people who answer the same question will be considered correct. For each wrong question, 10% of the blood will be deducted. 】

  【Accept/Reject】

  Lan Yan couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at the familiar smell of this familiar formula: "You still lost blood during the question-answering session. Are you using your life to answer the questions?"

  It's not surprising that Lan Yan thinks this way. In fact, almost all the couple tasks in the games on the market can find this kind of answering link that tests the tacit understanding of young couples. He can even blindly guess the contents of several common questions, but the most important thing is to answer the questions first. See you next time.

  But just because he knew this, Lan Yan became more cautious about this level. He did have some "serious" intentions.

  "Do you want to ask about the other person's preferences or something?" Lan Yan bit his lip unconsciously. If these questions were really asked at this level, he might not be able to answer them. "I don't even know what the spirit likes to eat right now. ah."

  Although he personally made food for Soul Soul last time, almost all of the ingredients he chose that time were based on his guesswork. As for other more in-depth issues, it was even less likely for him to know.

  And depending on the meaning of the question, Ginger Sugar Black Tea does not have the correct answer in his hand, which means that as long as the answers submitted by him and Zhaohun are the same, even if both of them are telling lies without conscience, the final judgment will only be " Correct" is the result.

  Lan Yan was struggling when he saw a sign on the light screen showing that his teammates had confirmed their acceptance. There was no other way. Even if the two could not communicate with each other now, Lan Yan could only bite the bullet and go ahead.

  He clicked the "Accept" button with a desperate expression, and the text on the light screen gradually dissolved, and finally gathered new content.

  "I guessed it right." Lan Yan stared at the question on the screen and pinched his fingers.

  This level is a question-and-answer session, and the question asked is exactly what Lan Yan thought of just now, but it is not a multiple-choice question, but a question and answer question!