38

[World] Rejuvenation Tower Inner Disciple: Brothers, did you hear the roar of the dragon just now? @Huichunlou all members

  [World] A Hua fell in love with Hua A: No, are you hallucinating? [scratches head]

  [World] Expired Alchemist: I didn't hear it either.

  [World] Rejuvenation Building Inner Disciple: Did I really hear wrongly?

  [World] Li Jian Sect's gatekeeper: I heard it too! Is there several voices coming from the direction of the inner gate of Huichun Tower @ disciples of the inner gate of Huichun Tower?

  【World】Rejuvenation Building Inner Disciple: Yes! I said it didn't sound like I heard it wrong, it was coming from the direction of the flying peak where my junior brother had appeared!

  [World] A Hua falls in love with Hua A:? ? ?

  [World] A Hua fell in love with Hua A: How could a dragon, a mythical beast that only lives in legends, appear in my junior brother's place? It's hard to say that the head of the Beast Taming Sect hid an ancient dragon egg and hatched it. It's also possible that my junior brother is an alchemist, where can you ask him to find Shenlong?

  [World] Disciple of the Lijian Sect: I must have heard it right. I was about to go to Huichun Tower to test the elixir at that time. I must have heard it right! If you heard wrong, then let my senior brother get married right where he is!

  [World] A Hua has fallen in love with Hua A: I guess you are ruthless [Big Sword]

  [World] What a strange flower: If there really is a dragon, why does it appear at my junior brother's place?

  【World】Dudu Budu: I know! Judging from my many years of experience playing games [Mysterious Face]

  [World] A Hua has fallen in love with Hua A: It's you again, don't show off and tell me quickly @DuDuBuDu

  【World】Dudu Budu: Humph, think about it, who is the junior brother? He is an important character in the new plot of Huichunlou next time. What is often accompanied by new plots?

  [World] Rejuvenation Tower Inner Disciple: What comes with it?

  【World】Dudubudu: Of course it's the new krypton gold point!

  [World] Disciple of the Lijian Sect: I see, so what's the relationship between junior brother and the dragon?

  [World] Dudubudu: Isn't it obvious? [Smile evilly] Of course Junior Brother and Long are new characters and have a new relationship.

  [World] Dudu Budu: Then how can the legendary mythical beast "Dragon" be presented as a krypton gold point?

  [World] A Hua fell in love with Hua A: In what way?

  [World] Dudu Budu: Of course it will appear in the types of props that players can earn the most gold from, such as mounts, and spiritual beasts that players can tame [Proud]

  [World] Dudu Budu: According to the past behavior of Galaxy Games, when such a big krypton gold point is released, there will be an event where the first place will receive free props. Since the dragon appears at Junior Brother's place, it means that getting the first place must be related to Junior Brother.

  [World] Rejuvenation Building Inner Disciple: Do you mean that if you find your junior brother, you might be able to get clues to the divine dragon?

  [World] A Hua has fallen in love with Hua A: Can the junior brother really create a divine dragon? !

  【World】Flying Leg Hair: Is it true that the first one to find the junior brother can get the divine dragon? Don't lie to me, I will believe it!