12

The black stone bricks in the passage are old, and under the dim light, large and small holes are exposed after the gravel has fallen off.

  Seeing that Lan Yan insisted on continuing to complete this hidden mission, Jiang Feng did not continue to persuade him. He just sheathed his sword and looked at Lan Yan expressionlessly, indicating to him to decide on the next route.

  Lan Yan looked at the simple map he had just drawn and carefully considered it for a moment, then circled a room with the same specifications as the tomb where the golden elixir stage monster was found, and said: "Let's go here and take a look. Here There should be a similar tomb, and according to the rules of this game, the remaining golden core stage monsters should be placed in this lower-level tomb."

  Jiang Feng glanced at Lan Yan's simple map and turned towards the underground river passage. The place circled by Lan Yan was on another section of the underground river passage.

  When Lan Yan saw Jiang Feng taking the initiative to clear the way, he hurriedly followed.

  "Hey, please say something. It seems like the atmosphere here is weird with no one talking." After walking a little further, Lan Yan couldn't help but talk to Jiang Feng.

  As soon as Lan Yan finished speaking, a gust of cold wind blew along the underground river. He crossed his arms and shuddered. Fortunately, the holographic version did not force background music to play, otherwise this kind of place would be so real. Coupled with the kind of background music that can scare players into abandoning the game, he can just quit the mission and continue to pick up garbage and sell it.

  Hearing the complaints from the people behind him, Jiang Feng paused and then said, "Do you have research on ancient tombs?"

  Lan Yan opened his mouth and said: "Where is it? I just read some information before."

  This is true. Lan Yan and his entire "Spiritual Realm" project team had the habit of holding seminars. The game would involve a lot of knowledge that we don't usually come into contact with, and everyone would understand it more or less. For example, for the hidden mission of exploring the royal tombs, their project team learned about some of the regulations of ancient royal tombs. They found the game created in this way to be more interesting.

  The two chatted for a while, and soon they saw a new fork in the road. This fork was similar to the one just now. At a glance, it was clear that there was probably a golden elixir stage monster inside just like Lan Yan said.

  "Wait here."

  Lan Yan only heard Jiang Feng say a faint word and disappeared. He swept the flickering oil lamp on the wall of the passage, rubbed his arms and said, "System, come out."

  "Come on, come on, do you have any questions you want to know this time?" A khaki-colored dog appeared in the passage, shaking its head and tail, puffing out the tuft of hair on its chest and saying, "Just ask, there's nothing I don't know."

  At this time, Gouzi raised his head and glanced at Lan Yan, and suddenly a scream turned into a bark and almost broke away from the mountain pressing on the royal tomb.

  In front of Gouzi was a pale white face with rolled eyes and tongue hanging out. A faint light came from below, making it look strange and abnormal in the entire dim environment.

  The system was so frightened that it barked when it saw the horrifying scene it had never seen before. It barked wildly, and the sound spread far along the passage of the underground river to both ends.

  "Hahahahaha!" Lan Yan only then regained his expression and moved the luminous ball used as a lighting light. He laughed and patted the dog's head and taunted, "System, you are too cowardly. Just Can it scare you?"