8

By the time Lan Yan and Jiang Feng set off again on the black jade unicorn, Da Fei and the other three had already finished taking care of the mobs and were waiting at the Silver Tail Black Tiger's garrison point.

  The black jade unicorn is fast. Lao Zheng, the great monk in charge of pulling monsters, has just taken the red medicine and regained his health. When he looked up, he saw the boss who was sneaking behind the team flying over with his new little brother.

  As usual, Jiang Feng and Lan Yan stood outside the boss's attack range and acted as spectators. The great monk consciously stepped forward to draw hatred from the monsters.

  The first stage of the Silver-tailed Black Tiger is in the form of a giant tiger with black hair and a white tail. At this stage, the Black Tiger is fast but has a single attack route, making it easier for players to avoid damage.

  As soon as the hatred fell on the great monk, the giant black tiger used the skill Tiger to go down the mountain and flew towards the great monk with its bloody mouth open. The big monk looks bulky but his movements are very agile. He hooks the giant tiger neither close nor far away, neither letting himself be hit by the attack nor pulling away from the boss because of the distance. He can also use small skills to grind the boss. health bar.

  Da Fei and Brother Xiao were not idle either. One used the skill of the Beast Taming Gate to control the sword heart tiger to fight against the giant tiger, and the other used magic to kill the boss remotely.

  Lan Yan saw that the silver-tailed black tiger's health bar was about to drop to 50%, and he swept towards a corner of the battle field, where a spiritual grass with red fruits grew.

  This spiritual grass is called Red Blood Spirit Grass. It is mentioned in the guide published by the player. Whenever the Silver-tailed Black Tiger's health drops to 40%, it will pounce on this grass and eat it. At this time, the Silver-tailed Black Tiger A 30-second critical hit damage bonus will be obtained. If the player grabs the grass and eats it at this time, the same effect will be added.

  However, Lan Yan knew that this spiritual grass had another use and function. When they originally designed this level, in order to increase the interaction between the player and the boss, they designed a feeder for the silver-tailed black tiger when its health dropped to 40%. interactive link. That is to say, after the player grabs the spiritual grass and approaches the boss, a feeding button will automatically appear next to the boss. The player who got the grass will automatically ride on the tiger's back and complete the feeding action as long as he clicks the button, achieving a "feeding cuteness" The achievement of "Cute Little Tiger". Then, because the Silver-tailed Black Tiger has been fed by the player, its favorability towards the player increases, which will increase the drop rate of the "Broken Jade Seal" in the dungeon reward.

Lan Yan looked at the red spiritual grass and shook his head and sighed. The holographic version didn't have a feeding button at all. Did he have to ride on it and feed the big tiger based on his strength?

  He was almost crazy, and this big tiger could send him home with one paw before he even got on the horse.

  "What are you thinking about?" Jiang Feng asked when he saw Lan Yan looking away.

  "Ah? Oh," Lan Yan came back to his senses after hearing Jiang Feng's voice, and started talking nonsense, "I was thinking that the red blood spirit grass mentioned in the guide can be eaten by both the boss and the player. Then if the player gets that What happens if you plant grass and feed it to the boss instead of eating it yourself?"

  Jiang Feng didn't answer immediately, and his eyes stayed on Lan Yan for a few seconds, as if to confirm whether he really thought so.

  Lan Yan felt guilty when Jiang Feng stared at him. He was about to say something to fool him when he heard Jiang Feng's cold voice.