29

Lan Yan waited for a few minutes after posting the Strange Encounter mission. As a result, he saw that the task progress bar showed that several players who had received the Strange Encounter had not yet started execution.

  "It's strange, aren't all StarCraft players interested in adventure?" Lan Yan was lying on the bed with questions on his head. "Or should we show the adventure rewards first and only then will they take the bait? But I don't know how much you can offer. Box."

  Lan Yan did not expect that his Qiyu acquisition plan would be at risk of failure at the very beginning. He frowned slightly and bit the corners of his lips and clicked on the World Channel to secretly investigate the StarCraft players' expectations for Qiyu.

  [World] Ah Hua fell in love with Hua Ah: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Anonymous, why don't you dare show up!

  [World] A Hua has fallen in love with Hua A: Are you scared [Roaring]

  [World] What a wonderful flower: Ah Hua, please go to bed, maybe that person has been offline for a long time @Ah Hua fell in love with Hua Ah

  [World] You are the only one who can: Hey, it sounds like you can definitely defeat that anonymous person.

  [World] Quietly Lighting: Danxia Yinlu was not photographed in the first and second rankings of Huichun Tower, and Anonymous was at most third in their rankings. Ahua's chances of winning are pretty good.

  "What's Anonymous?" Lan Yan looked at it for a while and found that he couldn't keep up with the rhythm of the World Channel. "Is it the new boss from Huichun Building? But there is no player named 'Anonymous' on the cultivation list. ."

  Lan Yan didn't understand who they were talking about for a while, but the players he saw just now were all familiar to him. For example, "Only You Can" was the one he considered the best choice for selling broken boxes. The last time they cooperated, Very happy.

  Within a few seconds, the names of several players that Lan Yan had just come into contact with suddenly appeared on the World Channel. They were the Qi Yu players he had chosen.

  [World] Have you mined today: Me! finally! ! Got an adventure! ! !

  [World] Have you mined today: God knows I haven't received any adventures in almost a year!

  [World] The grass has not been pulled out yet: I am better than you, I am half a year old [dead fish eyes]

  【World】Batch production of living materials: Is this my first time to receive an adventure? [Rolling]

  [World] Fishing is at full level: So why can't we start doing adventure missions tomorrow? Why! [crying loudly]

  [World] Inner Disciple of the Huichun Building: Let me go, are you teaming up to pick up the adventure? Why are there four of you at once?

  [World] Quietly and silently: Blow up the Adventure Nest?

  [World] Disciple of the Lijian Sect: Isn't this a member of the Small Money Chamber of Commerce? Don't even leave! Tell me what adventures you have had [Intercept]

  [World] Have you mined today: Hehehehe, I received an adventure in the Novice Village of Huichunlou [Happy]

  [World] Inner Disciple of the Rejuvenation Building: Our Novice Village not only has hidden tasks but also adventures? ?

  [World] Bulk production of living materials: Well, the four of us got an unexpected encounter when we were selling prop packages for hidden missions in Wangjiacun.