65

Last time, in order to cultivate the foundation elixirs, I used the Four Elephants Heaven and Earth Furnace to practice a lot of mortal elixirs, which consumed a lot of durability. Lan Yan still feels a little distressed. If the Four Elephants Heaven and Earth Furnace is damaged, it will take a lot of materials to repair it.

  This time, he specially used his sect contribution points to exchange for two batches of alchemy furnaces that can be used by first-level alchemists and second-level alchemists. This mass-produced alchemy furnace was ordered by Huichun Building from Tiangong Sect and cannot refine high-level elixirs. But it is the most cost-effective when used to refine low-level elixirs. Moreover, low-level elixirs do not have high requirements for the quality of elixirs and alchemy furnaces. Except for special elixirs in low-level elixirs such as Foundation Establishment Pill and Third Transformation Condensation Pill, other elixirs have different effects regardless of the furnace they are used to refine. Not big.

  Each level of elixir has types that restore blood and restore mana. These two are the most in demand among players. Most of the two batches of elixirs that Wang Xiuzhi planted this time can be used to refine blue elixirs.

  "It seems that Wang Xiuzhi gave it serious thought when he planted the elixir. I am the alchemist of Huichun Tower, and I can restore my own blood in most cases. The demand for red elixir is definitely not as big as the demand for blue elixir. "The more Lan Yan thought about it, the more satisfied he became with this NPC manager.

  After Lan Yan sorted out the elixirs, he took out the alchemy furnace and started refining alchemy. The last time he refining alchemy, he had already upgraded it to level 8 in order to cultivate the foundation pill. Now he only needs to break through two more levels to reach level 10 and become a second-level alchemy. division. A second-level alchemist can refine the foundation-building elixir. The third-level dew condensation pill used to break through the golden elixir stage is the foundation-building elixir.

  If he still wants to break through from the golden elixir stage to the Nascent Soul stage, he can just continue to improve his proficiency to refine higher-level elixirs. However, the higher the level of alchemy, the more proficiency is required for each level. Upgrade The more difficult it becomes, this is undoubtedly a big and time-consuming project.

  After setting up the alchemy process on the alchemy skill panel, Lan Yan began to let the game system take over and hang up his body.

  "Fortunately, the idle setting of Galaxy Game is very good, otherwise if the players are allowed to refine the elixirs batch by batch, they would be sent away directly."

  After the idle system began to operate normally and produced elixirs, Lan Yan opened the friend interface and found that Jian Xiu's profile picture had not lit up since he was last offline.

  "Isn't this guy not even here to attend the Huichun Building ceremony?"

  Lan Yan frowned and looked at the other people in the list. Da Fei and the other three were not online either. Only then did he realize that it was already late at night. Others couldn't go offline like him. They all had reality. of life.

  He sighed silently, a little loneliness flashed in his eyes, but it only lasted for a few seconds, and he cheered up again immediately.

  Popular games are always full of night owls who reverse day and night. Lan Yan browsed the game forum for a while and then switched to the World Channel.

  The number of players in Water World has not decreased just because it is late at night. On the contrary, it is more lively than during the day. However, the World Channel is a big challenge for Lan Yan regardless of whether it is during the day or at night.