47

If you are an enemy and encounter an opponent holding a dragon weapon, it will definitely be a very frustrating experience, not to mention that this opponent is a chosen healer who has higher mana than fellow alchemists. If you really meet this kind of alchemist who can suppress the opponent's output and easily fill up his own milk, even the most violent output will definitely be worn out.

  But the experience of this kind of treatment is completely different when it comes to teammates. As a professional in the team's anti-monsters, the Great Monk has now experienced this extraordinary and refreshing environment.

  Lan Yan threw a healing light ball to lift the great monk's declining health bar up a little. At this time, the cooling time of the flying pill technique had just expired. He handed over the skill without hesitation. The dragon-shaped mark on Duan Ya's head Successfully stacked to ten levels, the skill damage to the player will be reduced by 40%.

  "Is it so tiring to write holographic books?" After folding Longwei for Duan Ya, Lan Yan hid on the icicle behind and let out a sigh of relief.

  Although Lan Yan had personally practiced with a small monster when he and Jiang Feng were fighting against Huling before, it was not as difficult to defeat a beast-shaped small monster in the Qi Refining stage as it was to fight the leader monster in the Foundation building stage. In addition, the terrain here in Hantan is really dangerous. Lan Yan not only has to keep an eye on his teammates' health bars at all times, but also be careful not to fall off the icicles when dodging Duanya's skills. The total consumption of these There is indeed a lot of energy.

  "Why is it so difficult to design a venue in the first place? No one with ten years of psychopathy would be able to come up with such an idea..."

  The cooling time of the healing spell was just right. While Lan Yan continued to lift the blood of the great monk, he silently complained about the cold pool venue that his team created on a whim.

  Lan Yan carefully jumped back and forth between the icicles at the back step by step to change positions so that he could accurately increase the health of his three teammates who were jumping on the icicles. At this moment, Duan Ya's health bar dropped to 90%. .

"Everyone, be careful, the Yang Ball is coming out!" Lan Yan warned immediately after noticing the change in Duan Ya's health bar.

  The Yang Ball is a white ball of light that will appear on the field after Duan Ya's blood volume drops to 90%. This ball of light will randomly select a player to chase. After catching up, it will cause explosion damage of half of the player's health. Every time Duan Ya's health drops by 10%, a Yang Ball will appear, and up to 8 balls will appear on the field. Players need to keep moving the ball and clear the health of the Yang Ball in time before one or more Yang Balls catch up with them.

  Brother Xiao and the three others obviously knew Duan Ya's skill, and they all became vigilant after Lan Yan spoke out. Among the three, Brother Xiao had the most solemn expression. It was obvious at a glance that he had been hit by the ball many times when he was beating Duan Ya. Chase and run.

  There was only a squeaking sound, and a small ball with white light appeared out of thin air on the cold pool and landed steadily behind Lan Yan.

  Lan Yan immediately realized that he was the unlucky one chosen by the Yang Ball, and immediately lifted up his energy and walked the Yang Ball towards the icicle next to him. The speed of the Yang Ball itself is not very fast. Lan Yan has the 20% movement speed of Xiaoyue Hanshan Boots, so he can easily distance himself from the Yang Ball. As long as he doesn't accidentally get in touch with Yang Ball while avoiding Duan Ya's other skills. If the ball touches him, he is still safe.