11

The cave was dark and damp, and Lan Yan could hear the sound of water droplets hitting the ground from time to time. Not far into the cave, Jiang Feng took out a luminous bead to illuminate the cave.

  Lan Yan used the light of the beads to see clearly what was going on inside the cave. The entire cave was a long and narrow passage, the ground was uneven and full of puddles, and there were sparsely scattered upside-down stone cones on the top of the cave.

  "Seeing this scene in real life is indeed a bit more eerie than what I saw through the screen. Fortunately, I came in with the summoner, otherwise I wouldn't be able to leave the Wang Tomb and continue the mission later." Lan Yan observed the surroundings and thought to himself. With.

  The narrow cave was depressing. Lan Yan relied on his memory to lead Jiang Feng through the cave with many forks. Jiang Feng only remained alert all the way but didn't ask anything. He didn't care why Lan Yan knew these routes, nor why Lan Yan could receive a hidden mission in the Novice Village that no player in the entire server had taken over.

  Because the cave was only the entrance to the tomb keeper outside the royal tomb, there were no mechanisms installed except for the more complicated route. Lan Yan and Jiang Feng quickly arrived at the entrance to the royal tomb.

  After walking out of the narrow passage, a huge space appeared in front of Lan Yan. There was a huge water pool in it. Above the water pool was a stone faucet with its eyes closed and spitting water. The roar of the water hitting the pool was indescribable It seemed like it was locked by something but it didn't reach the passage outside at all.

  "Just go down from here," Lan Yan pointed to the pool in front of him and said to Jiang Feng, "We have to dive down from the pool."

  Jiang Feng nodded to express his understanding.

  Lan Yan took out the broken jade seal given to him by the village chief and pointed it in the direction of the stone dragon head. After sensing the jade seal, the dragon head slowly opened its closed eyes. Two rays of light shot out of the dragon's eyes and enveloped Lan Yan. and Jiang Feng formed a transparent ball of light around them.

  "Okay, we can go down." Lan Yan tapped the light ball with his fingers and said to Jiang Feng after confirming that it was strong.

  After saying that, Lan Yan and Jiang Feng jumped into the pool at the same time. As soon as the transparent light ball touched the pool water, bursts of light emitted, blocking the intrusion of water. At this time, Lan Yan and Jiang Feng felt a huge attraction coming from below the pool. They knew that this was the teleportation mechanism set in the pool at work, so neither of them resisted and allowed this attraction to pull them. Walk.

  There was a dim passage filled with water connected to the bottom of the pool. Drawn by the attraction, Lan Yan and Jiang Feng drifted along the passage for a distance and finally saw a bit of light coming from the front. After feeling a huge push, Lan Yan and Jiang Feng were pushed out of the passage one after another and fell into an underground river.

  "Get ashore quickly!" As soon as he fell into the underground river, Lan Yan immediately grabbed Jiang Feng's hand and tried to lead him to swim to the shore.

  Sensing the danger, Jiang Feng grabbed Lan Yan's waist and took the initiative to fly ashore.

  At this time, several ferocious-looking monster fish soared out of the water with their huge mouths full of sharp teeth. After seeing the two prey on the shore, they were still unwilling to leave. Instead, they dived back into the water and swam back and forth, leaving only one behind. The protruding single eye was exposed out of the water, staring at Lan Yan and Jiang Feng.