43

The alchemist of Huichun Tower is the only healing profession in "Spiritual Realm" that can heal teammates. In order to take care of the health of the entire team, Lan Yan and his project team set a very narrow skill range when designing the skills of the Huichun Tower sect. Basically, except for the sword cultivator who moves too fast and can easily avoid the attack, other sects are almost within the alchemist's treatment range when fighting in a team.

  The holographic version of "Spiritual Realm" handles skills more flexibly, and uses the player's mental power as a reference to produce differences in the intensity of each player's use of skills.

  Lan Yan's current mental power is at least S level. His original healing spell's effective range is a circle with a radius of 20 meters that comes standard with the alchemist skill Huoshui learned before. However, when Lan Yan was lifting the blood of Brother Xiao just now, he found that he The treatment range is not just that far away, but can be further.

  "Soul calling, will the spiritual body affect the effectiveness of the sect's skills?" Lan Yan thought of a possible reason and took a step forward to ask Jiang Feng.

  Jiang Feng glanced at Lan Yan's sleeves, nodded and said, "It will have an impact. You can think of this impact as an upgrade of skills."

  "Skill upgrade?"

  Lan Yan helplessly patted the pussy hidden in his sleeve with his hand, suppressing the tabby cat that wanted to come out and jump around when it saw the spirit summoning.

  Of course Lan Yan, a game planner, knew about the setting of skill upgrades. He just didn't understand how the divine body was related to skill upgrades. In the past, when the character level increased, the sect's skills would open corresponding upgrade paths. , but this holographic version of "Spiritual Realm" obviously does not follow this path.

  If the upgrading of sect skills here relies on brushing proficiency just like life skills, Xiaomi had never used healing techniques when he helped him practice while he was sleeping. Where could this kitten go to brush up on proficiency in healing techniques? ?

  The sword cultivator in front of him opened his mouth and was about to explain the key, when Lan Yan saw him suddenly frown.

  A powerful and colorful giant tiger appeared suddenly, shrouded in a layer of white mist. The huge tiger's head came close to Lan Yan and rubbed his face. Before he could react, the giant tiger buried its head again and leaned towards Lan Yan. Yan sniffed at the hem of his sleeve, and a low whine came from the tiger's mouth.

  At this time, the kitten under Lan Yan's hand was no longer under his control. It slipped out of his sleeve and jumped onto the head of the big tiger with a slight leap.

  "Hunting Wind!" Jiang Feng frowned and shouted sharply at this spiritual body that acted without authorization.

  The big tiger who was scolded by his master hung his head and backed away, as if he had admitted his mistake and would not correct it.

  "Miao~"

  The tabby cat squatting on the tiger's head became hardened and bared its teeth at Jiang Feng, as if trying to find trouble for its big friend.

  "Ah haha," Lan Yan looked at his little microphone and laughed awkwardly, "How about we let the two of them play by themselves. There are no outsiders in the copy anyway." Lan Yan took out two pieces from the warehouse. He fed the grilled fish to Liefeng and Xiaomi, and also touched a paw on the tiger's ear. It felt very soft.

  Jian Xiu didn't speak this time, but suddenly turned his back and looked away. No one noticed that his ears hidden by his long hair were slightly red.