26

The snack street Lan Yan was talking about is in the lower right corner of the Jade Dragon City map. Next to it is a school in Jade Dragon City. In the past, the students in the school designed by Lan Yan and the others were all NPCs. Now, in the holographic version of the school, there are more people who can receive tasks. There are players who go to classes, and there are even a few players who work there as teachers to make money.

  Not only that, there are also some anchors who play the "Spiritual Realm" game and sometimes go to the school to live broadcast, euphemistically called it to experience ancient school life. This is quite popular with the audience, and the popularity of the live broadcast in the entertainment section of "Spiritual Realm" is not low. It has turned a school that few players paid attention to into a well-known check-in point.

  Mo Yuqilin stopped at the street entrance just now, and a burst of chanting came from the school.

  "The Tao can be said, but it is not Tao; the name can be named, but it is not named..."

  Lan Yan couldn't help but chuckle when he heard this, pointed to the school and turned to Jiang Feng to introduce: "They are reciting the Tao Te Ching, which is a very famous Taoist classic in ancient times and a philosophical work. "

  "You know these things very well." Jiang Feng looked in the direction pointed by Lan Yan and saw a courtyard-style school, which was completely different from the military academy he attended before.

  "I think we have a little understanding." Lan Yan raised his hand in front of him, pinched his index finger and thumb together and slowly pulled away a grain of rice.

  After all, the voice of reciting the "Tao Te Ching" in this school was recorded by colleagues from their "Spiritual Realm" project team. Although the audio was adjusted later, Lan Yan could still hear that his voice was mixed in if he carefully distinguished it. .

  "Let's go, let's go to that barbecue stall first." Lan Yan pointed to the barbecue stall on the street of the snack street and ran over in a few steps.

  This snack street can accommodate two horse-drawn carriages driving side by side. There are rows of red lanterns hanging above the street. Gray rectangular stone tiles are neatly paved on the ground. Countless snacks are crowded on both sides. Food stalls.

  Lan Yan stood in front of the barbecue stall and sniffed it gently. He felt that although the smell of barbecue in this restaurant was fragrant and spicy, there was still something wrong.

  "Where does the food in this holographic game come from?" Lan Yan turned around and asked Jiang Feng behind him.

  Jiang Feng: "Usually the game company finds it directly from the material library. If it is not in the material library, it may be synthesized by itself."

  "Okay, I may disappoint you today," Lan Yan frowned slightly and asked the owner of the barbecue stall to try two skewers of fish steaks first. "Barbecue needs to add some spices commonly used in ancient times, but Galaxy Games may not have them. By completely synthesizing these flavors, the final taste effect may be compromised."

  The owner of this barbecue stall is an NPC. After Lan Yan placed the order, he started grilling the fish steaks with great enthusiasm. Within a few seconds, he sprinkled the hot fish steaks with seasonings and handed them to Lan Yan.

  Npc's stalls all accept copper coins. Lan Yan changed the silver coins into copper coins at the bank. After paying, he took the skewers and handed one to Jiang Feng: "Try it first."

Jiang Feng has not eaten food other than nutrient solution since he entered the army. After such a long time, he came into contact with ordinary food again, and it was food with such a strong fragrance. Jiang Feng felt a little more happy.