42

Waves of blood surged in the circular canyon. Countless blood bubbles swelled in the waves, as if the entire sea of ​​blood was boiling. Dark red humanoid skeletons slowly crawled out of the sea of ​​blood and headed towards the canyon. The three fighting men staggered away.

  It is a group attack skill that is even better than the Mountain of Corpses and Sea of ​​Blood.

  "It's gone beyond violent!" As soon as Lan Yan finished speaking, Brother Xiao, who was twenty meters away from him and Jiang Fengkan, was swallowed up by a sea of ​​blood.

  Lan Yan looked up into the canyon and saw that the blood bar on Mo Xiu's head had dropped below 40%. This blood line was just the critical point for triggering an extremely violent state.

  At this time, the canyon was filled with a sea of ​​blood, and the roiling blood waves rolled up bloody skeletons and attacked Da Fei and the great monk.

  Da Fei quickly retracted the sword heart tiger and summoned the Iron Feathered Eagle to fly into the air. The Iron Feathered Eagle was carrying Da Fei on its body and did not forget to grab the great monk under its claws. Although Da Fei moved quickly, he and the great monk were still covered in blood. Bloody water, a negative effect called "corpse poison" was hung on the two of them.

  The superior group attack skill Corpse Mountain and Sea of ​​Blood will form a sea of ​​blood in the battle arena. Players exposed to the blood in the sea of ​​blood will be affected by the negative effects of corpse poison. Corpse poison will delay the player's action speed and cause the player to continue to lose blood. This negative effect cannot be expelled but only lasts for 15 seconds each time, and the amount of blood loss is not much. Even a crispy output like Brother Laughing can be used on corpses. Maintain a healthy blood volume until the poison disappears.

  But the scary thing is that the duration of the corpse poison can be refreshed. As long as the player is contaminated by blood again while the corpse poison is on the body, the duration of the corpse poison will be refreshed directly.

  Therefore, unless the dungeon team is sure that they can kill a teammate before they are killed, they generally will not resist the mountain of corpses and sea of ​​blood. Instead, they choose to use flying skills like Da Fei to rise into the air to avoid the invasion of the sea of ​​blood. dye.

  "Cough cough cough——"

  At this time, a figure of a cultivator entangled by a dark red skeleton emerged from the sea of ​​​​blood. It was Brother Xiao who had just been swallowed up by the sea of ​​​​blood.

  "I'll go! This smells too bad." Brother Xiao spat out the blood in his mouth in disgust and quickly activated the Xuanfa Sect skill Ruyi Suixin.

  The Ruyi shuttle flew around Brother Xiao and smashed the skeleton that was entangled with him. After Brother Xiao regained his mobility, he grabbed the shuttle and let the shuttle take him to Da Fei, and then released him quickly with quick eyes and hands. Use the shuttle to grab the other talon of the Iron Feathered Eagle.

  At this time, the corpse poison of Da Fei and the great monk had almost disappeared. On the contrary, Brother Xiao was directly swallowed by the sea of ​​​​blood and his blood volume was originally low. Now his health bar has dropped below the safety line, and because of the persistence of the corpse poison, There are still 10 seconds left, so the health bar continues to drop.

  "Hurry up and take some medicine to restore your health. The skeleton army is coming soon." Da Fei urged anxiously while looking at Brother Xiao's health bar.