27

After Lan Yan rented a carriage from a car rental agency, he rushed to the teleportation point outside Yulong City, and then used the teleportation array to return to Wangjiacun. Because he didn't delay, he didn't spend much time along the way.

  When Lan Yan found the village chief, he was sending and receiving tasks at home. The hidden tasks in Wangjia Village attracted more players after two days of fermentation. Among them, in addition to the really cute newcomers, many of them were picked up by the studio. Just brush quest boxes that can yield rare materials.

  "There are too many people," Lan Yan couldn't help but sigh as he looked at the team of players lining up from the village chief's yard a hundred meters away. "It's better to wait until the village chief gets off work to find him later."

  Lan Yan looked outside the village chief's house for a while and then went to visit several other mission locations in Wangjia Village. The purpose this time was to see which life players were selling mission sets in Wangjia Village. These collection mission props were sold. Life players are the ultimate goal of this visit to Wangjiacun.

  The dilapidated box is the only prop that Lan Yan currently has access to that can be directly converted into spirit beads, but the only source of the box is daily collection. Although Lan Yan's life skill collection drop rate is much higher than that of other players, his time and energy are limited. It is impossible to collect enough boxes to trade spiritual beads within three days, so Lan Yan Focus on these life players.

The holographic version of "Spiritual Realm" has a channel for withdrawing game currency, which means that as long as players operate it properly, they can make money through this game. Therefore, in the interstellar era where the star network and holographic technology are highly developed, it has attracted many people who are willing to work and make money in the virtual world. player.

  Before Lan Yan made this decision, he had obtained information about some real-life players in the "Spiritual Realm" game forum. Most of these real-life players were people whose cultivation level was not very high or even simply could not detect their spiritual roots due to various reasons. These players will form alliances such as chambers of commerce, and organize teams at various resource refresh points to collect materials and props to sell to other players in order to earn spiritual stones in the game.

  "Spiritual Realm" has been in service for two years, and these professional players have collected countless amounts. Even if their drop rate of worn-out boxes is much lower than that of Lan Yan, the number of boxes that remain after a long period of accumulation must be very huge. , and this time the person organizing the sale of mission prop packages in Wangjiacun is one of the most active life players in "Spiritual Realm".

  "The only thing we need to worry about now is that after these life players dropped a broken box and thought it was taking up space in the warehouse, they threw it away or opened it. If this is the case, it would be tragic," Lan Yan glanced at the stall at the entrance of the village from a distance. The lifestyle player who sells packages frowned slightly, "I hope there are people in your chamber of commerce who like to hoard boxes."

  It was still early before the village chief got off work, so Lan Yan couldn't sit still. He took the medicine hoe and went to the herb refresh point where there were few people, collecting herbs while waiting for the village chief to get off work.

  Jade Dragon City, the auction venue on the basement floor of Huichun Building.

  The auction held tonight in Huichun Building will officially start in two minutes, and players participating in the auction are still being admitted to the entrance. Because the shopkeeper sent out the auction information for the Danxia Exposure Set in advance, more than double the number of players came to bid tonight than before.