Chapter 22

A/n - Mention of poison suicide!! Read only if comfortable!!

In hell,

The devils were trying to contact their humans but it was of no news because the humans were not asleep and this made V more worried. He knew that Jungkook loved his sleep and would sleep the minimum hours required no matter what and he was not able to contact him at all.

"What will we do now?!" Jennie asked.

"Maybe it's not their time to sleep yet or they are just going to stay up all night and have some fun?" Jisoo said.

"That's not possible. Something is definitely wrong because he always sleeps at least six hours and he wouldn't let me touch him when he wants to sleep and not have sex" V had a done and worried look on his face.

"Then something is definitely and even Kitty would sleep, no matter what" Hoseok said. Jimin nodded.

Someone walked in the room and bowed to V. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the devil.

"What happened?" Rosé asked.

"New souls are here"

"But no new souls were supposed to come today" Jimin said making everyone frown except Jin whose eyes were wide upon hearing that sentence.

"I think I can guess what went wrong" Jin said.

"You can go. We will out in a few seconds" V said. The devil nodded and went out.

"You don't think it's them, right?!" V asked as soon as the devil went away.

"That is the only explanation right now, so why don't we run to the main hall and check for ourselves"

"He is going to pay bad if he is here so soon" V said.

"He is not the only one who would pay for that. Every one of them will pay for that" Jennie said. Jin, Hoseok, Jimin Soobin, HueningKai and Beomgyu nodded in agreement. They got up and went to the main hall in a calm manner but inside they were panicking and going crazy.

"WE ARE HERE!!!" Jungkook screamed and ran to V as soon as he saw him and jumped on him and by habit V wrapped his hands around Jungkook's ass. V glared at him which made the latter gulp.

"We know you guys are angry but we have a reason for bring here so soon" Namjoon said.

"It better be a good one because we are not happy about this and you guys know what happens when we are not happy and now you are in our house, so everything will just be worse"  Jin said while glaring at Namjoon who gulped.

"How?" was the only thing Soobin asked.

"Well, it turns out that your fiancé's brother entered the portal and made my sleep go away and he wanted to kill us. He didn't want us to sleep because he knew that if we slept we would be able to contact you guys and some things might happen. His plan was to keep us awake for a few days but little did he know that we would die very soon if he did that and since we were going to die, we decided to drink poison with our last coffee and snacks as humans and die and come to you guys to trouble you!" Jungkook smiled but the smile immediately vanished when he saw the angry look on V's face.

The humans went to their devils when they saw the angry look on their faces. The devils were angry and they were scared.

"What's happening?!" A female voice was heard. Everyone looked at the voice while she glared at Jungkook who was looking innocent.

The Devil (TaeKook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara